Reviews for Definitely Not
Melmel Phase chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
XD Aww it was super cute. Made me laugh to. I loved it!
lurveme1234 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Aaaaaaaa! So cuteee! :) The ending OMGOMGOMG :P I loved it! Can't wait to start reading your other stories! :DD
abandoned.396479948924280 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
OMG This was one of the cutest fics I have every read! I don't normally review but I think you need way more then four!

I'll be looking for more MomoKai from you!
mamita chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Hi I loved your fic, I love when Momo-chan is so, so sweet and vulnerable, as she blushes so not going to be blood haha, I like Kaidoh is more dominant, because you're shy or not sweet means do not be dominant if not look at Oishii hehe, I love this couple but often underestimate Momo-chan, I love the uke when you leave, because there are not many opportunities, but still so good, I hope you do more fics Momo on the uke comes out, does not have to be with Kaidoh can be with another partner, will no haha, or tell me of someone fics with Momo so, thanks and kisses.
Midori-Emmi chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
O.o This is a significantly longer chapter. Lot's of details too *cough*

I like it.

I really, really like it.

And I better stop here before I start spamming my own review XD

Personally I don't really like a relationship that has one person being completely 'unemotional' towards the whole affair, but I guess yours can be an exception Momo is so cute. Kaidou too~ The two of them would make such a good couple that the Seigaku tennis club will have to suffer for it MUAHAHA!

*is already imagining what would happen to the members who walk in on them doing 'stuff'* I ought to get shot for my thoughts D;

Well...please keep going! This made me smile today:)

Here's another one :D

Midori~
Midori-Emmi chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I find it kind of hard to accept that no one is reviewing your story -_- Its really awesome

First off, this is kind of an unusual pairing that you're writing about and I think you have done a good job describing what it would be like if they had a romance, in your opinion. The humor is quite hidden sometimes and that's kind of what makes it pretty enjoyable, I guess"

So Kaidou is the uke...hmmm...*tries to imagine it*

Keep writing!

Midori~
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You keep writing great MomoKai & I'll keep reading happily!