Reviews for They Say Burnywood Is Hell
Purplerabbit11 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Ooh I haven't looked at this for ages, didn't realise there were more chapters. Though I notice this was updated quite a while ago so maybe I'm too late. Really great though! Your writing style is so enjoyable, plus the plot, characters, description, everything is brilliant. Write more soon? Pretty please? :)
123 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
please rite more soon
Sundae Girl chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Oh oh
Plz update soon
CarelessCookieLover chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I love this, you're a really talented writer! Keep writing this story please, beacuse I'm totally hooked. :D
Purplerabbit11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sorry bout that...didn't mean to send it twice :/
purplerabbit11 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Yay, an update! :D
Great chapter, even if it is a wee bit short. It's a really good idea to put in some family situations for Kia, or anyone else, cause we haven't seen much of that yet.
Vivian sounds like a right cow...good for Kia standing up to her.
So...does this mean you're gonna continue this story? Pretty please? :) In my opinion, this and your leannabeth story have got to be some of the best on the site. Honestly. So there's no excuse not to keep writing ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Yay, an update! :D
Great chapter, even if it is a wee bit short. I reckon it's a really good idea to put in some family situations for Kia, or anyone else, cause there hasn't been much of that yet.
Vivian sounds like a right cow...good for Kia standing up to her.
So...does this mean you're going to continue with this story? Pretty please? :) In my opinion, this and your leannabeth story have got to be some of the best on the site. So no excuse not to write more. :')
Zebralover4578 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
wow this is really good please update!:)) x x x
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! THIS STORY IS AMAZING :D luv the characters!
Purplerabbit11 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter, I'm really happy to see another upload after so long! ;)
Harry Potter is amazing! I love your idea of adding it into this story and making your characters imagine themselves in Hogwarts! :D
Glad Rick's realised that Kia never wrote those messages and they're friends again, it really didn't suit them when they were falling out.
Pretty please keep updating! Love this story! :)
Beautifully Mad chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Can't wait until you update :)
Love the Harry Potter thing :) (Double smiley face! :D)
TBR LOVER chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
AWW- I feel so sorry for Kia, she should just explain to Rick, hopefully that will help! I hope they make up soon, please update NOW! THIS IS A FAB STORY-PLEASE CARRY ON!
hxrror chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Good chapter{:

I loved finding out abit more information on the other kids.

I really hope Kia and Rick make up soon:D

Update soon please x
Purplerabbit11 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Another great chapter! It was a good idea to put some descriptions of the other characters in. Leanna seems very sly in this chapter, from Kia's point if view. I really liked your description of Leo! :)

Update again soon! :D
haj chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
can one ov ur characters be named haj please it would such big favour