Reviews for Ulquiorra's Angel --OLD VERSION--
Hana-tachi chapter 36 . 11/23/2012
Awww... Please continue! . And by the way, I... OhIforgetwhatIwanttosay.
Just, update please? *puppy eyes*
InferiorNova chapter 36 . 11/22/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter, chikara is just so loveable! . can't wait till the next chapter!
NaruHinaLuver13 chapter 36 . 10/7/2012
OMG WILL YOU UPDATE! IVE BEEN CHECKING FOREVER!
KuroIchigoGal chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! when I read "Super Man wana be" it click in my head. The "passive geek" wearing glasses, pretending to me weak but super strong the no glasses sleek hair look. OH MAN! Did you nail that right on the T! This is so HILARIOUS! can't wait to see what's in the next chapters!
Catheline chapter 36 . 8/28/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooo! don't end the story! by the way, Summer paradise is a song and so is Here's to us.
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 36 . 8/16/2012
I choooooooooose here's to us XP
Sliced Laptops chapter 36 . 8/15/2012
SIMPLE PLAN! :DDDDDDDD

Also, don't write the chatroom one. It's against the rules of FF to have something like that and they'll be people hunting you down for it. Then, FF will just delete it. Just a heads up.

You need a title? What about... 'How We've Changed'? Since the Espadas became human, and also, during the course of the story, they could change their personality and not hate humans as much? I dunno :P
Writer's-411 chapter 36 . 8/14/2012
Very nice. I like the amount of detail and work you put in.

Lol the fraccion avoided the ceros. :D that image is hilarious.
Latios381 chapter 36 . 8/14/2012
"A cero and a flying spoon assured me of his position a moment later." Freakin epic!
Everyone thinks they can beat Ulquiorra... until he gets serious, of course.

I wonder who fired the last Cero! Wait... towards the target... aka Ulquiorra!? Wow, I wonder if it hits him.
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
:D XD I laughed so hard at this chapter. XD Alsoo, I wanted to say sorry for not reviewing the last few chappies. At least, I don't think I reviewed them... O_O Hehe, this chapter was awesome, update soon!
Catheline chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
i totally cracked up at the "the tree hit me" part. nice chapter
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
"The tree tripped me!" I've been tripped by a SAFETY CONE, Chikara. A SAFETY CONE. I think you had the better opponent, seeing as mine was blaze orange and reminiscent of a spike. Yours had camo. Mine... Whoever said orange was the new camo was dead wrong. DEAD wrong... XD

Lawl, loved how Chie blamed her clumsyness on the tree and the building. That's classic logic. Do something you didn't mean to do: "The cat did it!" XD Just classic...

T.A.G.
akira45 chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
awesome chapter
Latios381 chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
Haha I loved the "He glanced back at Szayel, giving him the evil eye before continuing on his way." The evil eye
Lol, the tree!
This was the funniest chapter ever! :)
Writer's-411 chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
Hey,

The tree idea was hilarious. :D Great job!