Reviews for Here Take My Sweater
bcandylandgirl chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I hope that the Samcedes S5 breakup didn't spoil your writing mojo. I just read this fic for the first time and would love it if you told me you haven't given up on it and will update it soon. ; )
ravislyn chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
This was beautifully written. I do love your style. I hope you revisit your "old friend" sometime soon. I would love to eavesdrop on your reconnection.
Lamimi25 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Now I know this story is about 2 years old, but I love it. I need an update ASAP! Or my heart will have an extremely tiny hole in it. J/k no but seriously I love this story and I hope to see an update some time in the near future!

Lamini25
kriddee chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Ah! This story is everything I needed today! Sam & Mercedes's courtship is delightful. :)
mscarm chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Such a great story I'm so glad you came back to it. I wonder why Cedes always has a beanie? Is it a comfort thing or something to do with her past? Your writing style is quite effortless it just flows. Can't wait for the next update.
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Soo, is this story still a WIP? Because it is just so sweet and well thought out that I don't want it to end! I've been reading a ton of ain't-shit-Sam stories, which are fun and great, but I missed the more nervous, dorky, hot Sam stories. And I love mercedes and her little beanie. Thanks so much for this fic!
krazykay23 chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Beth is a mess and she reminds me of my niece lol, true divas! Love Puck and Sam's bromance I should say. Hey Artie! I felt so bad for him when Cedes told him that Tina wouldn't be interested. My heart broke a little for him. Speaking of Tina, Cedes doesn't know about she and San yet does she? Hmm... And hi Joe! He's a little flirty no? Hopefully that's just friendly flirting if there is a such thing lol! Cedes was wrong for scaring Tina like that lol! But she paid her back for nagging her about her date. Lawd and the newbies just keep pilling up with Sugar. She and San are gonna have an interesting relationship if Sugar can hang. And San was tripping me out when Cedes showed up and she just opening flirted with her! No filters at all! Sam better keep his eyes on San or hook her up with someone. Since some Santina is coming up, I'm very curious to what's gonna happen there. Sam and Cedes' date was too cute and I can only hope to go on a date as good as theirs. And they shared a kiss! I wants more kisses please! Missed this story and thank you so much for the update!
Storm Carson chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Yay. That date was so amazing. I was smiling and nodding like a proud parent hiding in the corner. I'm so anxious for the next update. Great job.
Alliecattie3 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
What a great story so far! Loving Samcedes connection! All the characters have such depth! Quinn and Puck as a mature responsible married couple with a child is making me smile Big! Puck's advice to Sam about Mercedes was spot on! Just like an older brother would give!
How cute is Beth?
Sad for Artie! Seems like a great guy but no hope with Tina! Maybe he needs a little Sugar?! LOL!
Excited to see where the story goes and for more Samcedes goodness!
shanti-noel03 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
OMG I AM SO HAPPY! Beanie Babe and Latte Boy are back and on a date how cute! I really missed this and I missed your writing! I can't wait to read more from you. :o)
msgonzo10 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I stumbled onto this gem based on the excitement news of ur latest update caused on twitter AND tumblr (that's impressive) and I can see why people were thrilled. This story is wonderful! I'm loving every minute of it and look forward enjoying the ride! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Omg! I love this story and the way you're developing Sam and Mercedes' relationship. Can't wait to read what she thought of the date. So glad you started writing this again, I'm hooked lol.
zeejack chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I am so happy to see this story back...I love the whole crew. they went on their date and I just feel so happy and content with them. you really have no idea how happy you've made us by continuing this story! thank you
theblissfulchaos chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
EM! I've missed you so much! And this chapter was awesome. I had to reread the previous ones because I don't remember a lot of stuff, but it was time well spent lol. I feel bad for Artie, though! I hope things will work out for him. Beth is a riot... I love her. And the date! So damn sweet I think I might be getting cavities. lmao.

Love the fic!
courageouslover15 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
oh, you're back! thank the heavens above! I loved this chapter and that Beth was involved, I swear she's the cutest kid ever. and Puck... even hotter as an older man I loved the his part in this chapter. everything in this chapter was just perfect almost as if you never left. also the date gahhhh I loved it! sooo much you have no idea! can't wait to read Mercedes' pov, though I did thoroughly enjoy Sam's! also Artie... my poor bb! that scene with Mercedes was cute but I just wanted to give him a big hug and kiss after Mercedes told him Tina wasn't exactly interested :(