Reviews for Arguments
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 2/10
kekeke, this is nice. dunno how many times i've read it but i love this pairing, particularly the cacti (though i don't actually like cacti)
choco-chan chapter 1 . 2/1
hahahahaha! sorry it just too funny i mean they are going out? and they stil scream at each other like that? lol
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*laughs* Is it bad that I really really REALLY want a sequel right now? Perhaps add Naruto and Sasuke to the mix...with a sometimes shy but really sadistic when mad Hinata.
Silverwolfswords chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha that's funny!
x.symphony chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
so cuteeeee OMG I love this 3 loving the Dengeki Daisy reference too xD
painxsmile chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Lol. Le chibi me was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. Nice one shot :))
Sakura-Hime Uchiha Loves KPOP chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
2 cute lol
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hahaha, this is adorable ! And funny.
Dear U. x .U chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I LOVED IT! Everything! I hope I get to see more like this :3
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
ahahahahaha I love this! You certainly gave me a great read! _ Oh poor Yuuta, I wish you luck too! ;) Fuji and Sakura, I love you two! _ Thanks for this fic!
crazycherry459 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Lol I love this story it's so good. No not good it's ...some big word that means good, but sounds better, but I can't spell, Hehe. *:.。. o()o .。.:*
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Aewsome thing it was pretty hilarious!
Akira158 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
DANGIT, ADDICTED! I ALWAYS TRY, DID YOU READ THAT? TRY! TO ADD YOU ON FACEBOOK! YOU ALWAYS REJECT IT DAMMIT! I'LL GIVE YOU MY INITIALS, YOU CAN ADD ME WITH THOSE! MY INITIALS ARE AIO!

...

Ahh- Ehem. Sorry for the caps-lock thingy. Yeah. Anyways- my profile picture, or display picture, whichever you want to call it, is two girls wearing a white shirt with the top part red. I'm wearing a blue backpack, and have my glasses on my shirt; and my friend is wearing a necklace, a watch, and a hairband.

I hope that provides sufficient information for you. :))
sheisthesun chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
LOLOLOL. Oh my god, props to you! This fic was freaking hilarious and it had me slapping my knee, like, literally. And that line, that freaking line...it had me choking back laughter ('cause yeknow, people be sleeping up in here) and making me go back to read it 'cause it's too freaking funny. "Go bald!" OH MY GOD, that is probably the best insult/comeback I've EVER heard. xD So yes, that you SO much for posting this! This is so awesome!
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/29/2012