Reviews for Junior
Aw man! I need more! This is fantastic
You did so much justice to m-preg stories, J just, this is way better than I originally thought it was gonna be.
LadyLynn24 chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
So sweet! Oh! I have an idea!
You should make it so that kirk finds out he's pregnant again while in space and gets put on leave! he goes back to Vulcan. The kid Vulcans make fun of jim and junior defends him. And is extremely protective and klingy to Jim.
But only if you want it's just an idea.
Lawlady562 chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
This was awesome! Love this installment. I liked the Enterprise adventure parts of the story but I really love these looks at their family life and their life on New Vulcan.
hazlie chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
Great to get more junior I enjoyed this installment
It was good to see them on a planet and how they would reacted. Keep up the good real life does not get in the way
Lawlady562 chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
I am months late reading and reviewing and loved every word. Love seeing the kids in action especially inside of these versions of TOS episodes. Hope the real world and job are going well
cyiusblack chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
update soon
Tempus Rose chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
Dumb, dumb, stupid real life. I loved this chapter. If it is possible I would really like to see when the girls were infants. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
PorkchopUno chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
Thank you so much for the awesome, cute stories! I just love the family so much! :3
hazlie chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Hi it was good to have more junior to read keep up the good work. It does not matter how long you take its just nice to read some more junior
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Aw! So cute!
Lawlady562 chapter 20 . 2/22/2015
I have been enjoying this story. Glad to see the girls arrive safely. Looking forward to seeing what comes next
Loki Holmes chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
You should have Kahn be able to hold the babies in one of the 'Oh you might not actually be a bad guy and just the victim, but oh wait, your still bad' moments. And you could make it really sad by saying that while on earth he had a child or something like that. If you can't tell I like angst and would love to see another reason to hate that Kahn turns evil in the end. (Plus the thought of Benedict holding a little baby girls is awesomely adorable)

Anyways. Really loved the chapter and I can't wait for you to continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
that's so sweet! and I don't like you finish this fic, it's so beautiful. thank you for your time :D
Tempus Rose chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
This is the best birthday present. So glad the girls are here. Let the games begin.