Reviews for Junior
Lawlady562 chapter 21 . 7/31
I am months late reading and reviewing and loved every word. Love seeing the kids in action especially inside of these versions of TOS episodes. Hope the real world and job are going well
cyiusblack chapter 21 . 4/27
update soon
Tempus Rose chapter 21 . 4/25
Dumb, dumb, stupid real life. I loved this chapter. If it is possible I would really like to see when the girls were infants. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
PorkchopUno chapter 21 . 4/23
Thank you so much for the awesome, cute stories! I just love the family so much! :3
hazlie chapter 21 . 4/22
Hi it was good to have more junior to read keep up the good work. It does not matter how long you take its just nice to read some more junior
Aw! So cute!
Lawlady562 chapter 20 . 2/22
I have been enjoying this story. Glad to see the girls arrive safely. Looking forward to seeing what comes next
Loki Holmes chapter 20 . 1/19
You should have Kahn be able to hold the babies in one of the 'Oh you might not actually be a bad guy and just the victim, but oh wait, your still bad' moments. And you could make it really sad by saying that while on earth he had a child or something like that. If you can't tell I like angst and would love to see another reason to hate that Kahn turns evil in the end. (Plus the thought of Benedict holding a little baby girls is awesomely adorable)

Anyways. Really loved the chapter and I can't wait for you to continue.
that's so sweet! and I don't like you finish this fic, it's so beautiful. thank you for your time :D
Tempus Rose chapter 20 . 1/12
This is the best birthday present. So glad the girls are here. Let the games begin.
CallToMuster chapter 20 . 1/11
This was great! I loved it, as usual. Totally looking forward to Jim-Spock-Junior-Twins bonding/family time!
Inuhime1 chapter 20 . 1/11
Awwwww, The twins sound adorable. Of course Jim can't have a normal birth to save his life. XD" And going to the bridge soo soon after you've given birth damm that's work commitment right there.
PorkchopUno chapter 20 . 1/11
Loved the update! Jim and Spock with their kids are just to cute! :3
hazlie chapter 20 . 1/11
Hi
Well done look forward to the next part
hazlie chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Hi enjoying this story
The names if 2girls T'Rama Amanda & T'remi Wionna
I know the mother name were not included in the list but I think Spock would want to honour his mother now she is there .
Boys names Soren Noam Spet Asher I know you gave a hint for girls name this is the names I would go with but I am sure what names you pick will be great like the story so hurray up and write the next chapter till we meet the babies
Regards