Reviews for Arashi Seijin The Storm Sage
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
I think naruto should end up forgiving hokage but not forget also he should still be good and not fall to hate please update soon
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
I hope to read more of this story, it is a very good read so far. I do suggest you acquire a beta as you do have some minor spelling an grammar errors.

S&K
Moon Dog 05 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
please update this is bad ass.
emijonks2000 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
i hope you are still writing it, it's very good, better than anyhting i could ever write.
Svren chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
The absolute first thing I noticed were the entire paragraphs consisting of one or two massive run on sentences. It makes it very hard to read and to formulate the information. If you must, then at least use commas.
Kenja Kay chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Very cool story. Good writing- i dig the books- interesting plot and awesome Naruto. :) I hope you'll write more!
Forlorn Story Teller chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This is really good, I am looking forward for the next chapter :)
But have to say this chapter is pretty fast-paced compared to the first, even though the time skip is just months... it's no problem but feels jumpy in some parts then again it might be just me...
vodoodollz chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Wow. This has always been a concept that has interested me and you've written it in a way that I can completely both understand and stand reading. Most tend to over power Naruto, or power him too quickly, or even not explaining things properly enough. You've managed to hit every single thing nicely, so well done. I'm looking forward to reading more on Naruto's progression and adventures in the future. Please don't give up on this fic as it is turning out to be one of the more brilliant smart!Naruto fics I've read in a long, long time. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more updates. :D
serialkeller chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This is great so far, hopefully there isn't bashing in this fic, that would ruin what you have so far. Wouldn't mind if all the uchiha's were killed in the massacre including sasuke, because with him gone, naruto's life would be much better, plus sakura wouldn't be such a twat. Love how fast he is progressing, keep it up like that. Really hope he doesn't end up in an orange jump suit like a retard in canon. Otherwise looking forward to updates
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Great I like how naruto develop his character by training and studying. Also i'm very interested when naruto starts learning fuinjutsu.
EternalKnight219 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
It's a good story. You continuing it?
iitrnr chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Good story. Have you abandoned it?
Starstalker chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Very good story so far.
mind liger chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
i think you should have naurto learn from various jonin like ibiki, yuugao, kurnai, and asuma until he gets to be a genin, i hope this is a harem?
CrescentMelody chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
trust issues are just so complicated.

I really like this fic!