Reviews for Dysfunctional Ties
brookienicolexx chapter 32 . 6/6
I'm not going to lie, I still think Vegeta's dad is a total jerk XD lol the apartment is the new family gathering space for those opposing Veget's father, its great, completely forgot Jay was there, and the fact he's growing up, finally XD
elianni chapter 32 . 6/6
Wow so much drama not good for poor bulma and her baby hope everything turns out good for them tilk next update thank u
BakurasGirl123 chapter 31 . 5/3
You are a brilliant mastermind with that speech. I was literally shaking from the suspense and how well it was written. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
brookienicolexx chapter 31 . 5/1
You've got me at the edge of my seat again :D
sky d chapter 31 . 4/30
Great chapter. Update soon, please.
brookienicolexx chapter 11 . 4/12
Hi, I'm new to reviews but oh well :D. This story is one of my favourites (Its saved into the favourites on my computer) In fact I love all your DBZ stories. But this chapter, along with all the others, oh my, they just keep me on the edge of my seat, and that makes me want to wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :)
VB enforcer chapter 29 . 3/31
Yayy an update. That gala doesn't seem too safe. I can't wait to see what happens there...
BulmaB69 chapter 28 . 2/13
I just read this story again I haven't read it in a while it in amazing story great job
VB enforcer chapter 28 . 2/13
.I really liked this chapter. It was so well written and just...wow.
elianni chapter 27 . 1/15
Enjoyed it very much wow a full house and two pregent girls will there b any drama hmmm well bulma does not need that well till ur next update and yes i did as i hope u did to u deserve it so till i here from u again good luck
VB enforcer chapter 27 . 1/14
Amazing chapter, .. At first I thought this story was coming to an end but after this chapter I realize that there's a lot more drama to come. Please update soon!
sky d chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
I loved this story
KimiruMai chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
I hadn't even started scrolling before I was like PREGGERS CALLIN IT
elianni chapter 26 . 11/16/2014
Awww finally what will happen when vegeta dad find oooo can i say mad well till next update
elianni chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
Ooo i wonder what vegeta sr is up to u did good again hope to read more and your other fic also rhank u and good luch till next time