Reviews for Last End
Frippery chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That was quite a poignant presentation of originality! What an outstanding plight to create for Halloweentown. You did a superb job of maintaining the characters' trademarks for as long as possible. This was exemplified through the head trick-or-treaters having a final argument but later reducing themselves to holding each other's hands, and the royalty scaring their citizens one last time. The collected way that Jack announced the town's imminent death to the residents with highest regard gave this story a very realistic tone. It was particularly heartfelt for Jack to keep Sally calm during the end of their lives since he was frightened too. Also, the line "There was just that sweet chair in the midst of Halloween havoc." was very eloquent and unique. It was an impressive way of saying that sweetness sat in Halloweentown in its most difficult time.
Jay Sketchin chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god, right in the feels! *starts to cry hysterically* It's so sad! :(
PhantasyPhan13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh my gosh! That was such a sad fanfic. I can't imagine Halloween never existing! Wow, this must take place WAAAY in the future...I just can't imagine not having a holiday anymore...not any more than I can imagine Jack, Sally, and Zero dying. I guess there is a way for a skeleton to die after all...:( Either way, still a great fanfic-only two suggestions I have in order to improve this. For one thing, the section where it seemed like the citizens were discussing the end of Halloween, but no speakers were identified. This made it confusing, so I'd suggest writing who said what in that section if you ever edit this. Also, the sentence 'There was just that sweet chair in the midst of Halloween havoc' didn't make sense; 'air' would make more sense than 'chair' did. This isn't really a correction, but I'm not sure Sally and Jack would make love as much as you said they did, if at all (skeletons don't really...err...have the tools to make love, and seeing as Sally is a stitched-together doll stuffed with leaves, I'm not so sure she would either ':/). I did really love your revision of 'This is Halloween'-the verses you added for Sally and Lock, Shock and Barrel made sense and seemed just like they could have been part of the actual song! All in all, very sad and lovely fanfic that deserves to be read and reviewed. I'll have to check out more of your TNBC stories, but in the meantime, keep writing!
Amelia chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Do More! (Or at least a part 2) This was really good!
SexyBlackCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I cryed! I wish I filmed my reaction to the first part! lock shock and berrel took away my tears, but I cryed! litterly tears on my cheeks!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sad bananas! Halloween is an awesome holiday and I'd be sad to see it disappear. Ok the darker aspects I could live without, but the costumes, candy, and scaring need to stay.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was sad!
4everBurtinGurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
If halloween ever ended( especially jack and sally) I would cease to exist. Great story pulled me into it from the discriptio I couldn't stop reading.
Cryptvo keeper chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You should make a sequel! About what happens after, in that place they go to!
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
*crying* It was beautiful!
Avrice the Demigod chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm tearing up such a sad sweet ending
Nyota Hyena chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Gosh, this story is so well-written and beautifully sad. First fanfiction I've ever read that made me cry. Good job writing this!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 2/29/2012

And I wasn't even a real fan of this movie! I just saw this for the first time last week xD

~ Norrieo
darkskarmory chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow. It's difficult to make me cry, but dude... I was sobbing at the end. Words are beautiful, man. 'D
reveur-amira chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
AWWWW that was so sad, but in the most beautiful way...

I swear to God, I almost cried! Brava, a job very well done!