Reviews for Reminiscence of the Past
Nekohana chapter 8 . 1/29
I quite liked this story just one thing though, your use of "kora" for Colonnello is just too much. Kora is basically means "Hey You!" said in a rough boyish manner, not just a tick like Naruto's "-ttebayo".
Nikki chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I love 18fem27 too! omg 8027 fluff? YAY!
05xRi-chanx27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hope everything works out well and no prob! Take as much time as you need! Love your story and can't wait to read more!
sticy17 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Update more story please ;-)
osa-chan chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
You must have gone through a terribly rough time. Losing a friend (or many friends) isn't easy, but that positive attitude of yours is great!
Anyways, I absolutely love this story. I hope that you'll find the will to continue this, because you have a lot of talent. Thank you for creating a great story and you've earned yourself a new fan girl.
ezcap1st chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
It's okay, i've enjoyed the chapters so far and i hope life works out for you!
RandomReviewer00 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Oh... that's okay, Author-san. I'll still support you. I just hope things will be okay for you soon! Please don't give up on writing! You can get through all this; I'm sure you can. I really pray that everything will be okay for you soon! Go go Author-san! XD
foggraven chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
too cute, all the fluff makes me want to scream to the heavens, this is really good keep on going with it
Ayz283 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I hope things would get better for you! But until then, don't give up! On writing or anything else! Life's hard, it's okay. Things have their ups and downs. And I hope you stay strong! Can't wait till your next update! But till then, I'll be patient -
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Don't worry no one in this world is alone. Keep hoping for your own happiness. You can be selfish.
anna2772 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
don't worry about it... we'll support you until the end and wait until you come back again!
just don't be depressed... cheer up!
moonlight phonex101 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I'll be waiting.
UnfadingPromise chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Well I hope u feel better soon. Gannbatte author-san :)
TheDarkCrimsonBl chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Aww; I'm not logged in right now but I hope you continue. You're doing really good with the story and I hope you feel less depressed soon. Actually; even if you don't continue, I hope you still feel better soon. I'm antisocial so I wouldn't know what you're going through, but I hope that deperssion dissapears soon I wish you the best
The Dark Crimson Blood
uniquemangalover chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I really hope you and your friends get closer again! And I WILL support you when you come back! Your an AMAZING writer! Until then- Bye, bye!