Reviews for What I Did For Love
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I so badly wanted to cry but i definitely love the twist with Diego and Soto being in love! I could see that being true
Sydney chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
it sad when Diego have to lose Soto
When Soto said that he love Diego my heart is broken even when Diego have to said that he love Soto.
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Now that's what I called the two brothers sabers tooth back together but Soto die. I wish Diego will save him
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I love when Soto say to Diego that he loved him now that's the Doego and Soto I know
RenKirk chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Thiis is an awesome story ya got there and an awesome pairing too X''D 3 sad ending *sob* TTTT Thanks for a great story XD
SaberinIce chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awww...

Just saying, I like how we got to see into Diego's head and see what he really thought of Soto. It's a very touching peice of work overall, and I like Diego, Soto too,(but that guy didn't have enought screentime for much of anything.)

I feel a little cold now...what with all the snow. *laughes* Good job though. It definetly takes alot to write this stuff
Phillip the Shinx chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was so sad... It kinda made me want to cry in the end. Nonetheless, it was very well written and emotion. Great job!