Reviews for The Birthday Present
Fangalitious chapter 7 . 6/15
Hey, so uh... remember this story? Yeah, it was great, wasn't it? Any chance you want to return? It has been QUITE A LONG TIME since the last update, and I'm still bursting to see how this turns out. Pretty, pretty please keep writing? Okay, that's about all I got. Update soon!
IzzyLove chapter 8 . 5/21
Please keep writing. You're vey good at it. :)
KrystynaK chapter 8 . 5/3
Loved this - especially the blend of over-the-top confidence and stomach-twisting desire for Rose that Scorpius has got going on. It'd be lovely if you could pick this up again!
I love this fic. I hope you come back and write more about this two :(
Desperate Guest chapter 1 . 3/22
Come on!Please update !I'm desperate to see this end and you've written till November 2016 !not this story but others (which I love )Please this lovely story deserves your attention Please Please Please !
SuraWaldelfe chapter 7 . 3/19
Love the story. Scorpius has finally realised the extent of his attempt to woo Rose. And before she'll admit anything Hr really has to change his corky behaviour
I just realized roses birthday is on the day that lily and James died
Meghna Dawood chapter 8 . 3/6
Hey I love your writing! It's so funny and witty. Could you please please finish this story? I have no clue why would you even leave it, this is awesome
Ellethebelle chapter 8 . 2/26
Hi! Great story. Please try to update.
I love this story so much! It's been like three years since it updated but if there's any chance... update?
Margaret chapter 8 . 2/18
I know it's been a while since you've written anything for this, but I'm dying for an update (I literally just read the entire thing instead of doing my homework like I was supposed to). Are you going to continue, or no?
amalspach chapter 8 . 2/6
I can't believe you abandoned this. Because I already love this story so much, just know that I hate you for not completing it. Nothing against you, it's just that you're literally breaking my heart.
DavidYurman chapter 8 . 1/27
PLEASE UPDATE .
camila14 chapter 8 . 1/18
Heey, new reader here!
I hope you are okay and I really really hope that you decide to continue with this amazing story.
I wish you the best.
Kisses from Colombia!
Im sooo feeling Roses anger I just hope she actually gets to use it and will not just leave it because Scorpius takes his shirt off or something.
Its ridiculous the lenghts he goes to convince the public of this supposedly engegement when Rose is clearly not happy about it. I hate that he thinks that is acceptabel behaviour, to do this to someone he apparently likes. I really think her having feelings for him should not make up for the fact that he treats her like shit and totally does not care how she feels about the whole thing. It just annoys me to no end and I really hope Rose gets to teach him a thing or two how to treat people, more importantly people he says he loves..
Secondly whats up with all the woman in this story completely losing their wits in the presence of an attractive fella? Like surely not every single woman is going to wet her knickers just because Scorpius walks into the room.