Reviews for The Birthday Present
I love everything that's been happening but you need to update!

first of all: I am in love in your writing style. It is very capturing and keeps the tension up.
There is just a small thing that constantly bothered me: Rose extreme refuse which even turned into stupidity.
I do get that you want to display her difficulties to handle that situation but for me it just goes to far in denial and ends up in pure dumbness.
As an other approach I would have just let her ignore all of it or figure at least out that Scorpius is 'playing' with her. Anyway, that does not keep herself in the dark.
Anyways, I am looking forward to the moment of honest to herself.
That may sound a bit rough and direct, but I just wanted to be honest. And since I really do love reading your story and will keep reading, I wanted to share that little criticism.

Best wishes
Sanchita chapter 8 . 8/20
Fuck! You'll just leave it at this? Since 2014? :'( How can you leave such an amazing story halfway. I'll be sad forever. Please finish it!
Omg chapter two got me laughing so hard. I love this story -z
pls continue im begging you
DaughterOfTerpsichore chapter 8 . 6/1
I've been hesitant to review on stories I've come across lately due to some appraising reviews to early chapters of a fic that ended up being I felt as though I should wait on yours because whenever there are fantastic fics they seem to always go bad :( ...BUT IT DIDN'T! I love this story sooooooo much! I particularly enjoyed the scene in which Ginny told off Scorpius. I frankly quite adore your narration, and your characters are very well-thought-out. Your story is so charismatic and real and fun to read. Please post the next chapter soon! :)
I wonder who is Scorpius's source? Is it Albus or Lily? Or is it Harry? Hoho
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 8 . 5/11
No please dont abandon this this is lifffe
I just want to say I absolutely adore your Scorose stories. And this one is by far my favorite.
JustMeMarissa chapter 8 . 4/6
Are you continuing this story? 'Cause it's genius! I need more ;)
RobertT chapter 8 . 4/4
Noooooooooo. There has to be more
Katrina Chu chapter 8 . 4/3
Please please update! you're killing me :)
Please Please Please update this
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 8 . 2/22
I know it's been literal years since you've updated this, but I would love to have another chapter to read! This story is so funny, please update
I really cannot say how much I love this story. The scorpius in this story is the best scorpius I have ever read. I've laughed so much with this story I'm literally in tears. It's been approximately two years since you last updated this story and I have this little fly of hope that what you said in the authors note in the beggining of the chapter is true and you please continue this because it's really amazing. You're amazing. Thank you