Reviews for A Moment's Reprieve
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Good good
Good Mouse
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
Good
ihatejason chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
THAT'S IT? NO! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I NEED MORE
ihatejason chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
lmao that ending...
Basic Trash Kate chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
SHIT! Update, please! I really want some Needifer action... maybe like some confessing... if you know what I mean... ;)
jennifwr chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Is this the end ?because the story isn't at the end for my feeling it is great but please make another end :) i love your work really 3
bandits pesty uncle chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Wow you really need to update because this is the best thing I've read on this sight next to some crossover between fight club and Ed Edd and Eddy. So please spare me and write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Looks interesting. Hope you will start it again.
CaptainG07 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Okay! So, uhh, I just watched Jennifer's Body a while ago and I'm sorry if I'm a bit late-well, yeah, okay, I'm SUPER late-watching the movie because it was on theaters 4 years ago! But, anyways, as I was saying, I just watched it and OHMYGOD. MEGAN FOX IS SOO ASDFHLKASJHG. ALSO AMANDA SEYFRIED. And their kissing scene was SOOO HOT. Even though I'm a girl (it just don't seem like it :3), I find it HOT. Aaand, I'm now looking for fanfictions between them. And I found yours. And I think I will be happier if you continued this story. Like, REALLY HAPPY. Also, some may be also happy. But that's for you to decide if you like to continue writing this. because this is your story. Soo yeah. ))

Have a good day! :) :)
NZfulla chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
This is so good! Are you planning on continuing? Even if it was so long ago?
mione03 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Hello how are you? I watch the film Jennifer's Body tonight and search fics with this focus and i find your story!

I like so much th chapters i read and i hope you continue writing the fic!

Congratulations and see you soon!

Kisses
mione03
BlackBird16 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Patricias gonna die Patricias gonna die :)