Reviews for Blanka Ardezo
Ghostlywails chapter 4 . 4/11
This is singlehandedly one of the most creative stories I have ever read. I love the plot, the flashbacks, the jokes, and I don't think it's going slow at all. Each chapter is amazing. I hope you'll update soon.
AxleSteel chapter 1 . 2/26
Amazing! When the next update? I love the flashback in chapter 4!
Awesome!
Update soon?
Amazing, please update soon
Fairytale Warrior chapter 4 . 1/28
Very nice job, I look forward to the next addition soon. :)
I waited 2 YEARS for this chapter, it's awesome don't get me wrong, but 2 YEARS! Please update sooner..it's such a good story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
It was worth a year waiting for, thank you for updating! Please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Please please hurry! I want to know what happens!
Jev M chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Oh gosh... REALLY! I'm hoping you won't last thaaat long for updating again. I would die. Period. xD

I'm a newbie with the fic, but glob it trapped me! GREAT plot. Slaves, man never would have thought of it. Next, AWESOME writing, just loving it. I think you're doing just great! Stick to what you like, you have my support! (That's all I can give for now) :D

And then as come you desing/program games... You, girl, are my idol.
Sparky chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I need you to know the power that your words have. I came across this story when it first Came out, and I fell in love instantly. I reviewed, but as I no longer hve n account I am forced to review anon. However, this piece is so powerful that when I saw you updated, I literally squeeled with joy. This is one of my favorite stories that I believe deserves so much more love than it receives. I've been having some bad days, but this brightene my day. I would have reviewed earlier but I was unable to due to my forgetful nature .. Anyway, I adore you writing and I cannot wait for you to come up with more, I shall wait however long it takes
Amethyste Noire chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Gosh Mrs. Manson was mean. :( I'm glad that Mr. Manson is at least a little more nicer to Danny.
Anyways I'm glad to see this updated! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
GhostWriter267 chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I was really excited to see this story updated. Good chapter, if a little short. I enjoyed the snippet into Danny's past. I figured school would be way awkward for Sam with a slave in tow. Plus, I was kind of hoping Danny would have knocked Dash out cold.
CrypticMoonFang chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
My heart smiled when I saw this was updated... :'D
Andipandi5 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I was so excited to see this updated! Yay! Loved this chapter, love the flashback!
iB3LIEVE chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I can't wait to see the relationship between Danny and Sam change! (Hehehe.) I'm also looking forward to seeing Danny's past. Why did he let Dash put him in the locker, though? Considering he's a hardcore fighting machine slave...idk. Anyways-great job!