Reviews for Special Project Neko
guest chapter 7 . 4/12
espada #9 ( I forget his name) should eat Mayuri because Mayuri's a jerk. ( ALL HELL MUST RAIN DOWN ON MAYURI )
Ino Death chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
QwQ This is very good! /ULQUIORRA IF YOU BETRAY SHIRO I WILL KILL YOUR BLOODY ASS!/ Sorry about that but this is getting very good even if the chapters are short. I do indeed like them.
YinKeket chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
yay Ichigo is talking to Shiro about his past and trying to find the teal kitten. awesome we got a name Grimmjow the teal kitten. glad Grimmjow and his inner hollow Pantera are still alive. it's good to know Grimmjow is happy Ichigo is Shiro would help the creep out for hurting Ichigo and Grimmjow.
YinKeket chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
awwwwwww Ichigo wants to talk human. awwwwwww Shiro is talking care of Ichigo. wow the truth came out. poor Ichigo and the teal kitten.
YinKeket chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Awwwwwww Shiro is worried about her. Zangetsu, glad he is there with Ichigo.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
yay Yachiru is being take care by Kenpachi. wow Yachiru has the same type power as Shiro awesome. Shiro can train her. yay Shiro found a kitty. awesome. poor thing is scared of humans. oh wow yay Shiro gave the kitty a name Ichigo. oh wow Ichigo look just like Shiro. that's means it will explain why they look so similar.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
oh poor Shiro being left behind by his mean parents. wow when he cries it for Shiro going into the police work. awesome Kenpachi is Shiro's partner. i love Shiro's powers. yay Yachiru is saved.
icgorukia chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Pancreas? Are you serious? Aren't it supposed to be prostate? I'm confuse right now.
SaEnGmUl chapter 26 . 1/16/2014
*sniffles* such a happy ending *blows my nose into a tissue* ANTIWAYS I think you did a fantastic job with this story I loved every thing
MEWTASTIC JOB
Tsumi Shizen chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I don't care iloveit!
mikayla.t.beard chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Good chapter and story but the only problem is why did u make ichigo a lion and not a fox
ishipemall chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
This was sucha beautiful story! :D You're amazing :3
SalinaSwathe chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
This story was good, I really liked it, and best of all its actually completed which can't be said for some really great stories that ended unexpectedly three years ago. That always makes me sad. TT_TT

This is an honest critique! Not a flame, please take no offence!
You may have noticed this already, I just wanted to point some things out to ya! The flow was great, and it wasn't choppy, but you seem to have a tendency to be... redundant. For example, in one chapter you described the four new hybrid nekos (Nnoitorra and the others) and then put their names in brackets, but then a couple lines down Aizen named them. There are other ways you did that, but that one stuck with me.
Then, there's the over use of some phrases and words like "Get the Hell out of here" and "meanwhile" which made them loses their... flavor the more you used it.
Lastly, there's "unison." One to three sentences is possible for a unison, but whole sentences in unison is unlikely... even if they're telepathic...
That's it! I really hope you didn't take offense to anything I said, I just wanted to give some advice to you; fanfic writer to fanfic writer. Have a wonderful and continue to write your wonderfully original stories!
SalinaSwathe chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
You use "get(ting) the Hell out of here" a lot...
Sintaxx chapter 26 . 4/15/2013