Reviews for Special Project Neko
icgorukia chapter 12 . 2/16
Pancreas? Are you serious? Aren't it supposed to be prostate? I'm confuse right now.
SaEnGmUl chapter 26 . 1/16
*sniffles* such a happy ending *blows my nose into a tissue* ANTIWAYS I think you did a fantastic job with this story I loved every thing
MEWTASTIC JOB
XMidnightX121 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I don't care iloveit!
mikayla.t.beard chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Good chapter and story but the only problem is why did u make ichigo a lion and not a fox
ishipemall chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
This was sucha beautiful story! :D You're amazing :3
SalinaSwathe chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
This story was good, I really liked it, and best of all its actually completed which can't be said for some really great stories that ended unexpectedly three years ago. That always makes me sad. TT_TT

This is an honest critique! Not a flame, please take no offence!
You may have noticed this already, I just wanted to point some things out to ya! The flow was great, and it wasn't choppy, but you seem to have a tendency to be... redundant. For example, in one chapter you described the four new hybrid nekos (Nnoitorra and the others) and then put their names in brackets, but then a couple lines down Aizen named them. There are other ways you did that, but that one stuck with me.
Then, there's the over use of some phrases and words like "Get the Hell out of here" and "meanwhile" which made them loses their... flavor the more you used it.
Lastly, there's "unison." One to three sentences is possible for a unison, but whole sentences in unison is unlikely... even if they're telepathic...
That's it! I really hope you didn't take offense to anything I said, I just wanted to give some advice to you; fanfic writer to fanfic writer. Have a wonderful and continue to write your wonderfully original stories!
SalinaSwathe chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
You use "get(ting) the Hell out of here" a lot...
Sintaxx chapter 26 . 4/15/2013
I love it...
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
thats cool they have the same power. Makes sense for Ulquiorra cause o his eyeball in the anime
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
i hope they find Grimmjow :)
AzaryaTsuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Even though Shiro is really OOC, I find myself enjoying the story so far. I look forward to more of it!
fruits.baskets1 chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
YAY THAT WAS AWESOME
Juandrie chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Awwwwwww I loved it it was so sweet. I am so glad it all turned out very good. I will be keeping a eye open for other storeys.
LunaArchery chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
Love it :) great story kinda sad it ended but it was still a great ending
the1annex chapter 11 . 10/26/2012