Reviews for The Maelstrom Mage
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/9
Me gusta mucho tu historia hj
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
This story is great so far I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Drewdragon chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
update again soon it is a really good story expecially when they release the others it should get interesting.
Sekishiki chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I love this kind of storys.

I already want to see Naruto show his streng and surpass Naomi and her being jealous of him for hiding his streng and know techniques and moves the she dont know.

Also make him go to the academy with Chachazero, the result would be amusing.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Will naruto learn kanka? While chakra provides an easy man's way to advanced abilities in comparison to learning magic, Chi/Ki, and Kanka it still isn't at the same level. Shundou is faster than Kawamari with less restrictions. Kanka...hell that would be like opening a few chakra gates with more benefits and no negatives..

almost four years of constant neglect towards him
I thought your Naruto was 10 not 4.

Naruto use the same spell Eva loved to use most of the time
Only in low level combat. In high level combat most of her spells are AOE spells.

Naruto is blessed by the Underworld lol. Namicaze Naruto not sure how you would write Naruto's name in Anglicized Latin actually. Narutos? Narutosius? hmm

Oblitus unus what's it mean. is the gauntlet the Boosted Gear from HS DxD?

I really hope you continue this!
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
find her older sister.
younger sister Zero is the first the oldest. Chachamaru would be the baby next to the Festival robots.

As the fight went on I knew that no matter how strong I became I would never be able to beat such a beast.
Doubtful since with Magia Erebia Negi could absorb all of the Juubi's power and add it to his own...but that would change a lot of facts lol.

What about his sister was she one too? No he said that there could only be one,
Unless you are suggesting that the night Kushina gor pregnant she was involved in a threesome and Naruto has a different father than yes she would be Negi's descendent as well.

Also the eyes you described are the eyes of the Juubi not rinnegan. for a name fidure out the JP word for enlightenment. Rinnegan translates to the Eyes of Samsara or the Eyes of Reincarnation. Thus the next level would be when the person breaks free of the cycle of reincarnation and joins God. Been trying to figure it out just to have a proper name for the Juubi's eyes.

This has become my favorite NaruNegima cross. The harem is great by the way. Kaede would have been a good addition for the competition with Mana though...I feel sad lol. Hakase would have been good for the sake of her genius. Rare too.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
He was about the height of 3'3" while Naomi stood at around 3'1",
At age 8 the average height is 4' so I find it unlikely for both of them to be short. and the average height of adult asians and whites which the 4' mark is for is not tha much. Whites on average are 2-3 inches taller which would make average JP size for an 8 year old 3'10.

Thought of a few ideas for chunin exams depending ow you take this fic.

Not sure if I agree with Asuna. I like Chachamaru but Asuna...ehh not a bad I don't hate her character but she is bland. I would suggest Eva for obvious reasons as well as Zazie. Those two would have obscene life times...well Eva is immortal so not sure if it applies. Still don't see how you will bring in Asuna since she would be dead several hundred times over. I like a number of other characters but they are unlikely. Maybe Mana since she is hanyou. Setsuna as well for the same reason. Negi could be around but I would strongly advise against adding him. Naruto is a Protagonist story not a duetagonist story. Negi will cause problems unless it is a power transference and then he dies.

Looking forward to this for the most part!
dragon-cloud16 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I like what you are doing. Things like parents focusing on one sibling does happen, and it is good to see Naruto get training in a different art then the Ninja ones. Besides, I always felt that a Ninja would lose to a proper Mage. Don't know why but magic users have always been favorites of mine. I hope to see a update of this in the future along with Naruto Fernandes. Both are great stories.
120991ln chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
continue loving you fanfic
lou2003us chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I'm not an author, but an avid reader, so please put my name on the list.

lou2003us
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Well so far so good, in a sense, but still not enough hate visible towards them brewing.

Congrats on the new job by the way.
Riz987 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Hmm not bad. I would have thought you would hold off on releasing the others until later due to the age difference. Another point is that Magic was said to be "Energy from Nature" in the manga, not spiritual energy though you could categorize Magic as a of mix Spiritual and Nature energy. I will see how things go onward.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Wild. Will Naruto retain the same activation key, or will he be encouraged to create his own?
Zaralann chapter 3 . 5/24/2012