Reviews for Gems of Arcelia
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Zing got a fairy!
Dragon at Play chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Oh my gosh an update, yay!
So, the Earth fairies are fitting in just fine, and not letting the spiteful princess get the best of them.
Good to see that pixies can be more useful to their bonded fairy, than just hanging around. That is some dark spell that the Wizards used

Now to see what LoveLoveLovix has updated about her Earth fairies. ; )

Great chapter, even if it was a filler.
Look forward to soon seeing what is in store in the next chapter.
Ander Arias chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Hey, you updated! I thought that you were done with this story (which was quite sad).

I think I need to reread some chapters, because I sometimes get a bit lost with so many OCs.

Can't say that I'm a big fan of the pixies, but they were much better than anything that came after them. Anyway, the fact that there are spells that only a fairy with a bonded pixie can do is a very original idea. Wonder why they never do anything like that in the show.

Looking forward the action packed chapter :)
Ella Anders chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
I am so glad to finally see this updated, great chapter as always. (So orginal, right?) Looking forward to what happens next. :)
anon chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
nice
rogue-scholar07 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Three stories I read updated in one day? I can hardly contain my excitement! I'm looking forward to this action-packed chapter you have in store.
LoveLoveLovix chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
I think you win the update pact (can you win one?). This was an awesome chapter. And the end was spooky and set a great tone for the rest of the story. Can't wait for more! :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
LoveLoveLovix chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Ooh! I like this obligatory dance chapter, and I'm happy we're starting to see even more Alfea culture!
Roxy Fan 4 Ever chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was a wonderful beginning to the story. I love how the girls thought that they would be having a nice year at Alfea with no one wanting to distroy them or trying to take anything over, then it all just falls apart when they arive at the school.

The girls must have truly been shocked when they had heard that fairies on Earth had began to reappear, then to hear what had happened to Farah, Verdani, Saisha and Quirina must have really been a shock to them. I felt bad with what happened with the four fairies but at least Arcelia's plan worked and she was able to escape back to Isis.

When they saw that Mirta would be working with them the girls all seemed so happy until they met Reina. She is just so much like her sister that I hope that there will not be any problems between her and Bloom during the mission.

When the Wizards attacked it was stupid of Reina to try and fight them alone. The girls and Mirta tried to get to her but must have been saddened when she was sucked up into the portal. They also must have been as shocked as the Wizards when she was thrown back out of the portal.

I look forward to reading more of the story and seeing what happens in future chapters.
xX Swimmie Xx chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Nice!
Dragon at Play chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Our 4 Earth fairys are fitting well. Gabriela was bound to get in a argument with some high an mighty fairy princess. The wizards are planing something, that's a given. They have to tread lightly, it's not just a handfull of fairys to deal with if they attack Alfea. Wonder if Diaspro is really wants to help, or is she up to something. Find out sooner or later.

Fun chapter, update soon.
Ander Arias chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Well, not much to say about this chapter either since it didn't advance the plot. Still, thumbs up for Diaspro's introduction. Wonder if we will see more of her.
anon chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
nice
kelour chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
The Fading Author is pleased! Thank you so much and continue to write on and rock on :)