Reviews for Lights Will Guide
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Oh no! Where's Chapter 4?! I love this fic so far. Update soon, pretty please with sugar on top! :)
MorganD chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
This is a great setup, I often find myself imagining what would have happened if Kramer had indeed taken Neal to DC, and I really like the way you're working it. (I especially wonder now how Neal would have behaved in that FBI panel if he had been sitting beside Kramer instead of Peter. _) I hope you will continue this story.
Anita chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
ohh, my gosh. I love this. I cant wait to see more of what you type. time to log in and follow your story now. I cant wait for updates.
Marianne J chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Love the story my poor Neal I hate Kramer so soooo much
leahk80 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
great story so far...
Tessa Marlene chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Greate coda. I actually prefer this to what happened on the show. Also curious to know how you are going to finish it.
overkalix chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I love your plot and writing style. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next segment...
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Awesome story. Interested to see where it goes!
Fab 50's chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I have just found this story again and I loved it when I originally read it. Are you going to finish it...Its been a while since it was updated.
Nyxelestia chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Love the story, can't wait to see how Peter, Moz, and everyone else get Neal back...they will, right?

Erroneously chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, I was hoping someone would write a finale AU and this is exactly what I'm looking for xD
Fab 50's chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Am really enjoying this story lease continue dying to see where it's going
Kathryn Merlin chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This story is fantastic. I can't wait to read the rest!
canadianscanget chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Nice one. Has a real cadence to it. Looking forward to where you are going with this. Still has an ache to it. Cheers G
pechika chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Loved Mozzie in this. Think he being a bit unfair on Peter though. Do update soon