Reviews for Reasons to Live For
Bobobuck chapter 16 . 7/8
Oh! my! God! I cried like a baby. Awesome. What a beautifully written chapter!
cybergeek84 chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
This is one of the best storys i think ive read on this site whenever I wasnt hoping ordo would wake up i was laughing my shebs off at mereel god he is funny its beyond awesome that you let aerin live i was about to hate u. and etain that was epic (damn u traviss) i love the whole story and it is beyond amazing that u included delta even better that u broight sev back i honestly can say that i loved this writing and i found nothing wrong with it. absolutely fenominal job and i will be honest there were some parts were i felt like crying thanks for a good read
StaticBomb93 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Out-freaking-standing. The best RepComm fic I've ever read
StaticBomb93 chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
FEEEEELS! Lol ...wait...there's more?
StaticBomb93 chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Ok the noes are gone. Hooray! Dear Karen Traviss...this is what SHOULD have happened!
StaticBomb93 chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
NOOOOOOOO!
StaticBomb93 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
So I know this is already but I'm 10 chapters in now and i really like this. This AU timeline is pretty good and really realistic if I didn't know any better.
At any rate this is really good. Can't wait to read more

Static
Zipitnow chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Yay, what a great ride! Awesome, gotta love the clones (and a lot of the Jedi) I always thought it sucked that cannon killed off ALL the Jedi except for Luke Skywalker...Leia never counted cause girls don't get to be Jedi...remember that from episode III? Anyhoo, great read, love your stories, yay for the writer! Looking forward to more!
Zipitnow chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Yep, you got it just right! I held my sisters hand when she had her daughter...Ah shab comes to mind, women really are the stronger of the two sexes and it is shining clear when a woman goes into labor, sorry guys, but ya just were not built for that kind of pain (shudders) I still remember the screaming at the last few pushes, yikes! And yes all the men really do cry when its over, brother in law, boyfriend, and dear God, my Dad! Thanks for the great read, fab chapter! Yay!
Zipitnow chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
Yay! That was so much better than KT's version! I liked her idea of seeing things thru Clone eyes, but I think she lost it in the later books, you know, making Etain weak and whiny and Darmen getting all crazy and weird, and all the women end up as house cleaners and kitchen staff (that really bugged me) thank you for making a much better story, hey maybe you could do one where they all go back and find Sev and the girls get out of the kitchen and have to rescue all the boys...hmmmm, lol, just a thought! Thanks for the great read, yay for the writer!
Janizary chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Excellent work here. Glad I was clicking through Jade's links. I'm always glad to see another story with Kal and the Nulls.
garskira chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this so much. I can't even put it in words. It is so hard to find good Commando fics and this is just amazing. I love how- I just love everything. Good job :)
Nobilist chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Doing my second reading of this series and still loving it from the first time I read it. Just the perfect fix for your repcom addition. Just make sure you don't have anything important for the next few days if you start reading this. It really made me antisocial the last few days, because all i can do when i get home is read this till i fall asleep and go back to work. The sequel is a great follow up after this as well.
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hi! It's TimeLady427 from deviant art
Nobilist chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
I think you did a decent job on the action but there is always a but lol. I think there should be a little more emotion during the action. I don't know how to explain it. Also when doings military time if its before 1000 hours always have a 0 front like 0300 hour or what not. It makes me cringe to not see it but that's just me and my years in the army yelling at the back of my head _