Reviews for Reasons to Live For
jocto chapter 20 . 8/16
*soft gasping* awwwwwwwwell, overall it was a very well written story. pacing was good, plot was good, and it was interesting enough to make me impatient to wait until i had time to read the next chapter. however, some things i wanted to point out:
1. some OOC moments. this was bugging me as i was reading it. particularly your characterization of kal and maze. i dont know if kal would have been quite so welcoming to zey, but maybe it's just a corcumstance change that caused the differences in this story vs. canon. with maze, idk it feels almost like a vague sort of "too fast" feeling. the changes in his character were so sudden and instantaneous after that kiss w/ aerin. also, some of the thoughts were a bit different than what i personally thought would be characteristic for certain characters. (unfortunately, i cant find them... sorryim trying i promise)
2. vocab (? that might not be the right word to describe it). scattered around the story is this tendency to spell out contractions in dialogue and character thoughtd, like saying "it will" instead of "it'll", or "he is" instead of "he's". it interrupts the flow of the sentence and makes it sound a lil bit awkward and stilted, as well as distracting to me personally when im reading. 3. paragraphs with dialogue. when you write dialogue, i cant help but notice that you put actions of the person who's speaking BEFORE he/she says what needs to be said. ofc this is great and helps w the flow but you keep putting the actions of the person whos speaking in the previous paragraph, and then starting the dialogue in the next para. this makes it confusing to me bc i have to figure out whos speaking. for example, chapter 16, when they mention that a'den is coming over. it's not immediately clear that it's parja saying "we all help. dont worry." bc the action that would normally tell the reader this is put in the previous paragraph. as a reader, im immersing myself in the story and paragraph phrasing is important for me to be able to immediately identify who's spraking. 4. mereel's heartache. when you first started to introduce mereel's problems w/ ordo being comatose and his lack of a stable relationship, i thought it was an amazing and incredibly insightful idea. however, as the story progressed, i started to see less and less of it until it resurfaced suddenly in capter 19. i would love to see that explored more in the story. and that, i think, concludes the end of my criticism. ofc, take it all w/a giant grain of salt. I'm no literary expert, so go with your gut. that said, thank you so so so much for writing repcom. theres just never enough rc fics around!i love your writing and i look forward to seeing more of it!
jocto chapter 25 . 8/16
I just finished the baby scene and i almost cried im sorry it's 1 in the morning and I'm bizarrely emotional
jocto chapter 24 . 8/16
omfggggggg im so happy you let etain live i could hug you rn thank you
Bobobuck chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Seriously love this story. Reading it again actually.
Bobobuck chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Oh! my! God! I cried like a baby. Awesome. What a beautifully written chapter!
cybergeek84 chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
This is one of the best storys i think ive read on this site whenever I wasnt hoping ordo would wake up i was laughing my shebs off at mereel god he is funny its beyond awesome that you let aerin live i was about to hate u. and etain that was epic (damn u traviss) i love the whole story and it is beyond amazing that u included delta even better that u broight sev back i honestly can say that i loved this writing and i found nothing wrong with it. absolutely fenominal job and i will be honest there were some parts were i felt like crying thanks for a good read
Plazmatik chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Out-freaking-standing. The best RepComm fic I've ever read
Plazmatik chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
FEEEEELS! Lol ...wait...there's more?
Plazmatik chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Ok the noes are gone. Hooray! Dear Karen Traviss...this is what SHOULD have happened!
Plazmatik chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
NOOOOOOOO!
Plazmatik chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
So I know this is already but I'm 10 chapters in now and i really like this. This AU timeline is pretty good and really realistic if I didn't know any better.
At any rate this is really good. Can't wait to read more

Static
Zipitnow chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Yay, what a great ride! Awesome, gotta love the clones (and a lot of the Jedi) I always thought it sucked that cannon killed off ALL the Jedi except for Luke Skywalker...Leia never counted cause girls don't get to be Jedi...remember that from episode III? Anyhoo, great read, love your stories, yay for the writer! Looking forward to more!
Zipitnow chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Yep, you got it just right! I held my sisters hand when she had her daughter...Ah shab comes to mind, women really are the stronger of the two sexes and it is shining clear when a woman goes into labor, sorry guys, but ya just were not built for that kind of pain (shudders) I still remember the screaming at the last few pushes, yikes! And yes all the men really do cry when its over, brother in law, boyfriend, and dear God, my Dad! Thanks for the great read, fab chapter! Yay!
Zipitnow chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
Yay! That was so much better than KT's version! I liked her idea of seeing things thru Clone eyes, but I think she lost it in the later books, you know, making Etain weak and whiny and Darmen getting all crazy and weird, and all the women end up as house cleaners and kitchen staff (that really bugged me) thank you for making a much better story, hey maybe you could do one where they all go back and find Sev and the girls get out of the kitchen and have to rescue all the boys...hmmmm, lol, just a thought! Thanks for the great read, yay for the writer!
Janizary chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Excellent work here. Glad I was clicking through Jade's links. I'm always glad to see another story with Kal and the Nulls.