Reviews for God Amongst Men
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 3 . 7/14
I think you should totally pick this story back up . It' an amazing read and I can't understand why you've dropped it for so long ;( Hope you will continue this. You have great talent in writing each character so far!
Kuro-Maggie chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This story is amazing. I would love to see this continued.
ryan.v.koert chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
This story is good keep going :)
27kirune12 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013 it safe for me to assume Ichi's still a virgin ? Can I hope for it with all my heart ?
Doni chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Very interesting. Nicely done!
AliceTheRipper chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Loving this. (ღღ) Can't wait for more!
puppikooky chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Wow, well I feel fairly certain that that last comment "MMagent" is not from the person who actually uses that moniker considering I have read plenty of MMagent's reviews and know that they are generally well thought out and executed in more proper spelling and grammatical structure than that trite objectionable review left in their name.

It will be interesting to see if the troglodyte troll gets even more ballsy and uses another person's moniker. But then again "tt" appears to have all the rational and logistical skills of a badly formed pumice stone ejected by a volcano, and that is kind of being unfair to the stone, which I'm sure at least has some meaningful skill to actually contribute to the world while "tt" apparently does not.
MMagent chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Look bitch, yur stories are not as good as everyone says. They're just being kind when in truth yur' nothing but a simple author who got lucky.
YoshisSupport chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
oh wow, that was interesting
wonder where it goes from here
Michele Azure chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Love how you mixed some characters' allegiance. Ichigo's personality is perfect and I loved his sword description. Great update!
skyglazingMaro chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I am glad Ichigo is happy. Oh man Kenny making Ichigo mad is funny. I didn't expect Halibel to be warrior, though there is no denying that she fits the job description. I can't believe there are only three warriors left. Kisuke must feel so bad that it happened on his watch.
MyNameIsASecret chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Lol! Scrawny is truly the word to describe him, ecspecially compared to Kenpachi! Again no pressure but I anticipate the next release! This is truly my favorite story! I also like the fact that Yamamoto is the bad guy. One can get sick with all of the Aizen 'bad-guy-ness,' and I have always wondered what it would be like with him as the bad guy. I love this story! Please continue!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Oooo I wants!
Amaya86 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Two updates in one day! I'm in heaven.

It amazing how even with the overall serious tone of the fic you make Urahara such a joker :D although he does switch from kidding to serious in an instant... just like in the anime. You're a genus

I re-read the first two chapters and a few things caught my attention. The way you mixed up character rolls makes for an interesting change. Aizen is a good guy? It's like suddenly having to adjust to the notion that the earth is round when all your life you've been taught it was flat. I would never in a million years have thought of having Halibel and Kenpachi as the last remaining warriors. Now that you've put it out there, I can almost see how it would be good for Ichigo. They'll both do wonders for getting his scrawny, out of shape ass back into shape.

Captain fucking Planet... hahahaha! This made me laugh and feel very sad and old at the same time. How long before people don't get that line anymore?

You did a really good job in describing Ichigo's sword, it was beautiful.

Now, with the small reminders from his father and finally getting a chance to hold his sword, Ichigo might just be able to become the hero the earth needs ;)
1sunfun chapter 3 . 8/26/2013