Reviews for I Thought I Knew Love
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Ahhh you have this, this gift okay, where you just write the ending of a scene in this way that makes warmth and giddiness fizzle right through my spine into my face! It's everything I love about klaine wrapped into a really good fic and I just can't thank you enough for writing this thing!
You're amazing, I owe you my present happiness :)
MeFromMars chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
aw this whole fic is so cute! :) you also made me laugh out loud sometimes ;)
can't wait for the next (and unfortunately last) chapter!
TRIC4R chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Like it
Sofia Michelle chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I love it! thank God for Tumblr for helping me find this story!
SonofLuffy chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I suck at updating too... No worries. lol Well, from me to you anyways, but the other reviewers and followers, not sure of... Looking forward to reading chapter 10 though :3
SonofLuffy chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Good huggers are always good because you never want to let go. Do we get to find out what is up with Robert? It's a bit suspicious. I should continue reading as I may found out the answer to my question if I do. I love this story by the way. I feel like I can really connect to it.

Unrelated to story: How do you do the lines of separation(to separate from Author's Comments)? I could never figure that out.
Lovette-chan chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
...
myslytherinsoul chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Awesome fic, I saw the gif on tumblr and just had to read it. Great job.
Free The Curls chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
My iPod spazzed up and posted some nonsense as a review for chapter 9 - apologies. I'm not sorry for the review though - this story deserves so many more than it has! Anyway, I was trying to give you a review:
Absolutely amazing story! I've spent the last few minutes trying to figure out how I stumbled on it but I can't remember for the life of me! I love the dynamic between Kurt and Blaine, and the way that you've provided a solid and believable reason for all of the New Directions to be living in New York together. Possibly the cutest Klaine fic ever - they have this perfectly progressing relationship that makes me grin because it's so sweet. You're a really good writer - I feel like I *know* your characters, you know?
I can't wait for the next (and last?) chapter, but good luck with your A-levels (I have my GCSEs this year and they're stressful enough - god knows how bad year 13 must be) and I'll sympathise if you don't update until they're out of the way, because I can understand.
Free The Curls chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Abs
Rassa chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Are you going to update this ever again? Please do it. I can't really wait for more.
Jess chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ughf! So I haven't actually read the fic yet, but I saw the gif set and I too fell in love 3 That being said, I probably won't start reading this until it's completed (having to wait for updates has proven to be detrimental to my health, lol) but no. I seriously can't object myself to having to wait fo updates (spoiled brat I am) but... Anyways, I'm rambeling... I LOVE the idea and can't wait to read this some day! :D
klaineonmymind chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
wow they're really,really fast about it but now kurt and blaine are together and falling in love with each other...perfect. but they have to spend more time together!
cant wait for next chapter!
klaineonmymind chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
omg this was sooooo sweet and the KISS! *freaking out*
klaineonmymind chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
awesome chapter! everything is soo amazing here!
cant wait for more!