Reviews for Unfinished Business
keikei313 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This looks very interesting I wished it would have been continued... I know it's been 2 years (almost 3) since it was published, but maybe you'll consider updating eventually :D
guerrero chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This sounds really cool and I really hope you will update it so I can keep reading :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh man this is going to be good. I hope you update soon. This stoy is going to be worth reading. Can hardly wait for the next chapter. The first chapter is awesome.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
awesome chapter
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Thanks for alerting me to this, I hadn't found it since it wasn't officially listed as an SPN x-over. Looking forward to more! Poor Donald, teenage Kensi seems a difficult thing to live with. :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Exciting start. Can't wait to see where you take this story. -tvj12
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great Story! More?
AfterMidnight8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I'm intrigued. Keep going. Can't wait to see what's going on.
AshLiz chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Like where this is going update soon please!
bjq chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
LOVE IT! Two of my favorite shows. Can't wait to read more
snchills chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Can I tell you I squeed a little when I saw this was a Supernatural/NCIS LA crossover fic, and squeeing at work is never a good thing, lol. You have combined my two favorite shows and now have my full attention. Can't wait for updates.
enx2103 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Woah Mel you really are loving NCIS and SPN as of late! Yoy know how I feel about you starting new stories but I'm sure you've got some pretty cool plot bunny ideas in that head of yours.

Poor Kensi :( her last convo with her dad wasn't good, and then sneaking out, the guilts gonna get to her!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awesome job. I can't WAIT to see more in this reality. Catch ya on the flip side.