Reviews for Hurting inside
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Neat! Very awesome, as well as very inspiring too. Plus, the film Cyberbully is an awesome film to watch, as well as be inspired to write stories with too. Also, I like this story - especially this part:

I wish I could take back the moment I heard her crying over what people were saying to her, I have a lot of wishes but I know deep in my heart that they won't come true. I learned a valuable lesson through all of this: be careful of what you do or say online… I never realized that words can actually hurt someone… even if it's written down… mom always tells Taylor that the Internet is not private… that everyone can see what you post… I read some of what was said to Taylor… she had over 1,000 comments from people all over school… every bit of it made me mad when I read it…

(I made a few corrections, such as adding an apostrophe to "it's" and correcting the misspelling of "private", "through", "careful" and "realized", and capitalizing the "I" in "Internet"; I hope you don't mind.)

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very phenomenal and beautifully creative writing! :)
sophie9874 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hi! This was brilliant! I think it was a great idea to write a story from Eric's point of view! I'll be sure to read "Words Can Hurt". Great job!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww this was so sweet. I would be so hurt if my siblings did that to me. It scares me to think that. Good job on this oneshot.