Reviews for Hurting inside
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/16
Neat! Very awesome, as well as very inspiring too. Plus, the film Cyberbully is an awesome film to watch, as well as be inspired to write stories with too. Also, I like this story - especially this part:

I wish I could take back the moment I heard her crying over what people were saying to her, I have a lot of wishes but I know deep in my heart that they won't come true. I learned a valuable lesson through all of this: be careful of what you do or say online… I never realized that words can actually hurt someone… even if it's written down… mom always tells Taylor that the Internet is not private… that everyone can see what you post… I read some of what was said to Taylor… she had over 1,000 comments from people all over school… every bit of it made me mad when I read it…

(I made a few corrections, such as adding an apostrophe to "it's" and correcting the misspelling of "private", "through", "careful" and "realized", and capitalizing the "I" in "Internet"; I hope you don't mind.)

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very phenomenal and beautifully creative writing! :)
sophie9874 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hi! This was brilliant! I think it was a great idea to write a story from Eric's point of view! I'll be sure to read "Words Can Hurt". Great job!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww this was so sweet. I would be so hurt if my siblings did that to me. It scares me to think that. Good job on this oneshot.