Reviews for and i miss your face like hell
Awesome45 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great fanfic, it fits perfectly with everything in the finale and series. And I have to say love that you expressed your enjoyment of the finale and wrote this fanfic, as it's ridiculously irritating the amount of angsty Sarah leaves OOC fanfiction, so it's nice to see a writer who doesn't do that for a change.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing.
Chuck chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I'm with you. I LOVED the finale, as did the joy-giving series we've had the privilege of enjoying for five flippin' years. And this couple. Oh, where do I even begin with these two? I'm just going to say that I'll pretend in my head that, had the show included an epilogue, this is what it would have looked like. Their love never can move mountains; memory wipes can't even touch it.

Just to add: your writing of them is stellar, as short as this is. With the inclusion of "Rivers and Roads" as the last few lines, I simply wanted to explode in happy tears for Chuck and Sarah.
doc2or chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That was so enjoyable to read, thank you.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is so sweet and so beautiful and so perfect and thank you :)
2old2write chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Thanks so much. I think many/most of us are seeking our own closure and this certainly is a good story in that genre. Very sweet sentiments and true to our two favorite characters. Missing them!
esardi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was absolutely wonderful and hopefully it did happen that way. It is a shame we did get to see it.
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Naaaaarnngn :'( but :'). Gugh. That was beautiful. I'm really trying and barely succeeding in averting the tears. They want to come, darned things. I loved the fact that you realistically showed 3 years into the future and she's slowly but surely remembering stuff. . And the baby. :') God. I miss their faces like hell. *sigh*
rphe chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
very sweet - a beautifully crafted little story.
KKlever chapter 1 . 2/29/2012