Reviews for Without Love, I Have Nothing
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
This is really sad for Bella, but I love that she stuck to her guns. I love that she let Edward meet their daughter, and I love that she's gone on with her life, even though she'll always love him. You never know, maybe his wife will freak over the fact that he has a daughter and leave him. Then who knows what would happen for him and Bella. Or maybe Jacob's amazing and will love her. Either way, I love how you ended this. Really nice job. :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is a really good story. I love it when things are realistic and everything isn't just rainbows and roses. This is great, thanks for writing it. :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I really hope you continue this one day. And it seems that Edward and Bella will never get together, from what you've written here and in the AN, but I'm gonna pretend they do. I love happy endings. And I'm gonna pretend that Ally is Alice and she ends up with Jasper. P

Well.. great story. Thanks for sharing with us. Don't listen to the haters. I personally feel that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. I never do. Sometimes I hate stories, and I just exit out of the page and leave the author alone. We can't all love everything! So again, don't listen to them. Write what you want. I've read some of your other stories as well, and they're all great. Listen to yourself! Write what you want! You definitely have good ideas, and a great writing style! :)
nix69 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Great story! I would never have given him a second chance, but you wrote it beautifully. You dont have to justify anything be proud of it. Well done.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ouch that hurt but it was fabulous! For a long time I shied away from "real" stories - opting for the HEA but I've come to embrace different types of HEAs and this really is a different one. I'd love to see an Epi with Bella finding love...(just not Jake but I'd live with it! LOL)
mscope chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I found this story on fb and must say ~ I. L.O.V.E.D. I.T.. It is very different than anything I have ever read. I actually found it to be quite realistic. But most of all I love that Bella and Edward and even his wife put egos and emotions aside and did right by Lily and that is really what it is all about. Granted the situation is not ideal but it is the hand that was dealt. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
This two shot is so well written!

I won't say the obvious things about Edward being a dick and Bella a doormat as I'm sure you've heard it all before and they don't really need to be said situation happens so often:(

Great stuff!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
That was shoot Sad and happy at the same time... so emotional... i may or may not be crying... i really love this story and i wish there was more...

Much love and respect

Xoxo

Mia
lilmstran chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
loved it

such a sad beginning and a lovely ending
Natsar chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I read through some of the reviews and man you have a mixed bag... I don't hate Bella, she paid the price for what she did and should be allowed to move on. Due to her year long affair she now has a child to raise by herself. A lot of people think it is all Edward's fault but I don't recall him raping her. Also, I don't understand why Edward decided to hit on her in the first place if he was so "In Love with His Wife" Someone said they thought Edward stayed with Alice because it was cheaper. Actually, that is probably why Alice took him back. She didn't want to raise all those kids by herself. I don't really see the families blending very well. Would you want your husband spending time with his mistress? And the boys will always see their dad as a cheating loser now... great. I just wonder if Edward has moved on to a new mistress yet? Great writing ~ just still left with a lot of questions. Maybe you will do an epilogue later. Thanks! :~)
gigglesluver chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
is this just a one shot or is there gonna be another story
gabs9 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I loved it!
berdb chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
That pisses me off. He ordered his staff to call security on her and treated her like trash but he is sorry and never regretted her. Bullshit. If he never regretted her he wouldn't have treated her that way. He is all tears and nice words because he want access to his daughter. He did treat her like a whore. He came by to get off once a week and would only allow her limited access to him.

He lead her into something she wouldn't have done had he been truthful. He told her after two months that he was married. It's like he wanted her hooked on him before he told her. That makes him a scumbag.

Now, I understand that the story is completed. But I don't see how a woman who was ready to divorce him over the affair will be able to accept the illegitimate child of the other woman. Edward expects to introduce his sons to his daughter. Is Bella going to just send her daughter off with him? Her daughter will be seen as the *other* child, there is no way around that.

Can you imagine, Lily going to a family function with Edward, wife & kids. His parents and in laws? The stares and gossip she would be subjected to?

Not every one is kind. His in laws would not be accepting of the child created from the affair that hurt their daughter.

Is Edward going to try to blend Lily into his family to exclude Bella? He *pushed her away* once. (his words- I don't call ignoring and threatening to have her manhandled by security- push away...tomato, tomatoe).

Why would Bella trust him? & Bella is still in love with him. How is she going to deal with him playing happy family man in front of her and her daughter?

If he loved his wife that much he would not have had a need to have a woman on the side for over a year. I think staying with her was more about not wanting to lose his kids and the old *it's cheaper to keep her* motto.

I don't see how his wife could welcome Bella and her daughter into their lives. Most people are not that forgiving. His wife must keep him on a short leash after the affair and bringing his ex-mistress & child into the fold must not be appreciated.

Bella should not of put herself and her child in that position. Edward did not deserve access. Lily would be better off without being brought into this awkward and hurtful environment.

Bella should not of sold Edward as this great guy. He really isn't. If he had not seen Lily, he would've blanked Bella, I am sure of it.

She should of just said that her father would not be in Lily's life. Lily was happy and well adjusted. I don't care how welcomed Lily is. She will find out the sordid story and will end up feeling like the child that she was not enough for her father to want to be her full time family with her mother. Children are not stupid, Lily will realize that Bella never stopped loving him and will feel bad for her mom and maybe fell resentment towards her father.

That is my take on it. I don't see how this story could be over. There is no way it would end so easy and nice like it was written. Not with the bitterness that Bella held towards Edward previously.
deedee2011 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I like it
FarinaConstantina chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I'm loving the premiss of this story. It's different then anything I've ever read. Update soon please. Also just wondering what's going on with To Love Again. One of my favorite stories and I miss it.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »