Reviews for Without Love, I Have Nothing
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Oh my god! I so want more! Ye thing is I don't even want bella and edward to end up together and I would have been happy just with a few more chapters showing how she eventually moves and he hates watching her do so and realises its probably what she felt all those years watching him with his wife! I seriously loved that though !
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Unrealistic crap I'm afraid.
Because those boys are really going to love and protect their fathers bastard aren't they. The 'sister' that was a result of their Dad fucking around on their Mother! What fantasy world are you living in, I wanna go there! LOL!
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
excellent story. please tell me jacob will not be her perfect man. lol
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
This is really sad for Bella, but I love that she stuck to her guns. I love that she let Edward meet their daughter, and I love that she's gone on with her life, even though she'll always love him. You never know, maybe his wife will freak over the fact that he has a daughter and leave him. Then who knows what would happen for him and Bella. Or maybe Jacob's amazing and will love her. Either way, I love how you ended this. Really nice job. :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is a really good story. I love it when things are realistic and everything isn't just rainbows and roses. This is great, thanks for writing it. :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I really hope you continue this one day. And it seems that Edward and Bella will never get together, from what you've written here and in the AN, but I'm gonna pretend they do. I love happy endings. And I'm gonna pretend that Ally is Alice and she ends up with Jasper. P

Well.. great story. Thanks for sharing with us. Don't listen to the haters. I personally feel that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. I never do. Sometimes I hate stories, and I just exit out of the page and leave the author alone. We can't all love everything! So again, don't listen to them. Write what you want. I've read some of your other stories as well, and they're all great. Listen to yourself! Write what you want! You definitely have good ideas, and a great writing style! :)
nix69 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Great story! I would never have given him a second chance, but you wrote it beautifully. You dont have to justify anything be proud of it. Well done.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ouch that hurt but it was fabulous! For a long time I shied away from "real" stories - opting for the HEA but I've come to embrace different types of HEAs and this really is a different one. I'd love to see an Epi with Bella finding love...(just not Jake but I'd live with it! LOL)
mscope chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I found this story on fb and must say ~ I. L.O.V.E.D. I.T.. It is very different than anything I have ever read. I actually found it to be quite realistic. But most of all I love that Bella and Edward and even his wife put egos and emotions aside and did right by Lily and that is really what it is all about. Granted the situation is not ideal but it is the hand that was dealt. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
This two shot is so well written!

I won't say the obvious things about Edward being a dick and Bella a doormat as I'm sure you've heard it all before and they don't really need to be said situation happens so often:(

Great stuff!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
That was shoot Sad and happy at the same time... so emotional... i may or may not be crying... i really love this story and i wish there was more...

Much love and respect

Xoxo

Mia
lilmstran chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
loved it

such a sad beginning and a lovely ending
Natsar chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I read through some of the reviews and man you have a mixed bag... I don't hate Bella, she paid the price for what she did and should be allowed to move on. Due to her year long affair she now has a child to raise by herself. A lot of people think it is all Edward's fault but I don't recall him raping her. Also, I don't understand why Edward decided to hit on her in the first place if he was so "In Love with His Wife" Someone said they thought Edward stayed with Alice because it was cheaper. Actually, that is probably why Alice took him back. She didn't want to raise all those kids by herself. I don't really see the families blending very well. Would you want your husband spending time with his mistress? And the boys will always see their dad as a cheating loser now... great. I just wonder if Edward has moved on to a new mistress yet? Great writing ~ just still left with a lot of questions. Maybe you will do an epilogue later. Thanks! :~)
gigglesluver chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
is this just a one shot or is there gonna be another story
gabs9 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012