Reviews for Without Love, I Have Nothing
berdb chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
That pisses me off. He ordered his staff to call security on her and treated her like trash but he is sorry and never regretted her. Bullshit. If he never regretted her he wouldn't have treated her that way. He is all tears and nice words because he want access to his daughter. He did treat her like a whore. He came by to get off once a week and would only allow her limited access to him.

He lead her into something she wouldn't have done had he been truthful. He told her after two months that he was married. It's like he wanted her hooked on him before he told her. That makes him a scumbag.

Now, I understand that the story is completed. But I don't see how a woman who was ready to divorce him over the affair will be able to accept the illegitimate child of the other woman. Edward expects to introduce his sons to his daughter. Is Bella going to just send her daughter off with him? Her daughter will be seen as the *other* child, there is no way around that.

Can you imagine, Lily going to a family function with Edward, wife & kids. His parents and in laws? The stares and gossip she would be subjected to?

Not every one is kind. His in laws would not be accepting of the child created from the affair that hurt their daughter.

Is Edward going to try to blend Lily into his family to exclude Bella? He *pushed her away* once. (his words- I don't call ignoring and threatening to have her manhandled by security- push away...tomato, tomatoe).

Why would Bella trust him? & Bella is still in love with him. How is she going to deal with him playing happy family man in front of her and her daughter?

If he loved his wife that much he would not have had a need to have a woman on the side for over a year. I think staying with her was more about not wanting to lose his kids and the old *it's cheaper to keep her* motto.

I don't see how his wife could welcome Bella and her daughter into their lives. Most people are not that forgiving. His wife must keep him on a short leash after the affair and bringing his ex-mistress & child into the fold must not be appreciated.

Bella should not of put herself and her child in that position. Edward did not deserve access. Lily would be better off without being brought into this awkward and hurtful environment.

Bella should not of sold Edward as this great guy. He really isn't. If he had not seen Lily, he would've blanked Bella, I am sure of it.

She should of just said that her father would not be in Lily's life. Lily was happy and well adjusted. I don't care how welcomed Lily is. She will find out the sordid story and will end up feeling like the child that she was not enough for her father to want to be her full time family with her mother. Children are not stupid, Lily will realize that Bella never stopped loving him and will feel bad for her mom and maybe fell resentment towards her father.

That is my take on it. I don't see how this story could be over. There is no way it would end so easy and nice like it was written. Not with the bitterness that Bella held towards Edward previously.
deedee2011 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I like it
FarinaConstantina chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I'm loving the premiss of this story. It's different then anything I've ever read. Update soon please. Also just wondering what's going on with To Love Again. One of my favorite stories and I miss it.
Sad for Bella chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I think the writing is great and Bella and her feelings are very real. The only thing I am having a problem with is it feels like Edward gets everything in a way. He was the one with a family and a wife yet having an affair. He is the one that agreed with his lawyers to shut Bella out without even speaking to her. Yet he gets to keep his wife, sons, and now gets to have his daughter in his life too while Bella still loves him from a distance. It just doesn't seem fair... especially to Bella who did at least try to do the right things over and over. Maybe if she had love in her life (other than her daughter) it wouldn't feel so unfair, but she only has Jake who sounds like friends with benefits. As someone whose husband cheated, I just don't think Edward should get all that he has while it is really Bella and his wife that suffer the most. Now his wife will always have a reminder of his affair and Bella will always see that she wasn't loved enough to be his choice. Just my opinion. I swear this isn't a flame or anything... like I said... I just wanted to point out how unfair it seems.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Great chapter. Glad that Edward didnt act differently towards Bella and his daughter.
APL chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
sweet, bittersweet:(
meadow11 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
phew... my stomach was in serious knots the whole time reading... so glad Edward manned up the second he found out about lily... sad that Bella and Edward didn't somehow end up together (sorry, can't help it- I usually always root for them)...with that said it was kind of a perfect ending ... they will be wonderful parents for their daughter :)

thanks for sharing!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Psh I don't hate Bella. I feel sorry for her. Yeah people could say "Oh he was married, she should have known better." Well fuck that! HE should have known better. Dickweed. Gah sometimes I wish I was a lesbian :( Any way I love this story even though Edward is a prick and I'd like to shoot him in the nutsack.
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
My heart is breaking for Bella but it is what it is...
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I'm so glad that you made this realistic and didn't go for a contrived B/E HEA. Even though this ending hurt, the other wouldn't have felt like the natural conclusion to this story. I'm also so glad that you had Bella find someone else to be with in Jake. I also like that she was so strong and strived to be so successful both as a mother and in her career.

I have to admit that I'm still so curious about so much, though. How did his wife react upon finding out? Does Bella find real love in the future? I know this is often how it happens, but it drives me nuts that he was the one who misled her for two months into believing he was available, but ends up being the one to be able to hold on to his love and family. Sigh.

Thank you for this. It was so distinctive and so painfully beautiful.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I loved this chapter. Glad Lily has her dad in her life. I loved the story.
twitipat chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I would've really liked something for Bella in the end. They both did wrong, but Bella got the short end of the stick. He gets everything. And he's a bastard, what she has to share her daughter with his wife now? Ugh. And in reality when his sons realize where their "sister" came from its just going to cause all sorts of problems. It would have been better for Bella to give her a new dad with less complications.
kag0515 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I think this turned out right for the situation. Great story and I really enjoyed reading.
MsEm chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Ugh.. I wish that they somehow ended up together, but then again, reality is what this story is about. Thanks so much for the shout out too!
HMF chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Truth be told, I don't like this ending at all, but thanks for writing the story.

I'm glad it is only 2 chapters and I didn't invest a lot of time into it. i think it should not be labeled a Bella/Edward story it should be labeled a Bella story. There is virtually no Edward in it, it is just Bella's BPOV with her interactions with other people, including Edward. It's very misleading to put it in the Bella&Edward section.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »