Reviews for Without Love, I Have Nothing
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I'm so glad that you made this realistic and didn't go for a contrived B/E HEA. Even though this ending hurt, the other wouldn't have felt like the natural conclusion to this story. I'm also so glad that you had Bella find someone else to be with in Jake. I also like that she was so strong and strived to be so successful both as a mother and in her career.

I have to admit that I'm still so curious about so much, though. How did his wife react upon finding out? Does Bella find real love in the future? I know this is often how it happens, but it drives me nuts that he was the one who misled her for two months into believing he was available, but ends up being the one to be able to hold on to his love and family. Sigh.

Thank you for this. It was so distinctive and so painfully beautiful.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I loved this chapter. Glad Lily has her dad in her life. I loved the story.
twitipat chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I would've really liked something for Bella in the end. They both did wrong, but Bella got the short end of the stick. He gets everything. And he's a bastard, what she has to share her daughter with his wife now? Ugh. And in reality when his sons realize where their "sister" came from its just going to cause all sorts of problems. It would have been better for Bella to give her a new dad with less complications.
kag0515 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I think this turned out right for the situation. Great story and I really enjoyed reading.
MsEm chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Ugh.. I wish that they somehow ended up together, but then again, reality is what this story is about. Thanks so much for the shout out too!
HMF chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Truth be told, I don't like this ending at all, but thanks for writing the story.

I'm glad it is only 2 chapters and I didn't invest a lot of time into it. i think it should not be labeled a Bella/Edward story it should be labeled a Bella story. There is virtually no Edward in it, it is just Bella's BPOV with her interactions with other people, including Edward. It's very misleading to put it in the Bella&Edward section.
kfoll chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This is a total fairy story! You Bella has got to be the biggest mug ever. Your Edward is the biggest douche too!

No reflection on your writing, that is exemplary. Your characters, however, make me want to commit murder.
Lorna jones chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I know cheating is wrong and they have paid for their mistakes but I feel so heartbroken for Bella she will never love anyone like she loves Edward and to have to live seeing him with his wife and thier children she will be the only one that will not belong I think she is very brave and your story is amazing xx
left in bits chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I just found this today and I have to say I really liked how you ended it. It's a bittersweet ending in a way but a good one Lily at least. I think you did a good job and took this story to a rightful, believable place. Kudos!
ysbs chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
It was horrible. There was detail but not enough. It was not very well written. It was a good story line kind of.
cusic1981 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Love it! Glad they are doing right by their daughter.
JustSu chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is really painful to read but if you're considering a second chapter, please, please do it. I'll be waiting to read and know what will happened to Bella.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with me.
nursedoublek chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please, please, PLEASE continue this! I am shamelessly begging and I don't care! Haha :) this was heart wrenching and awesome!
BbyBtlr chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I just found your story and i really like it. Do you still have plans to continue? I certainly hope so : )
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow a second part will be amazing. Thank you
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »