Reviews for Without Love, I Have Nothing
Lorna jones chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I know cheating is wrong and they have paid for their mistakes but I feel so heartbroken for Bella she will never love anyone like she loves Edward and to have to live seeing him with his wife and thier children she will be the only one that will not belong I think she is very brave and your story is amazing xx
left in bits chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I just found this today and I have to say I really liked how you ended it. It's a bittersweet ending in a way but a good one Lily at least. I think you did a good job and took this story to a rightful, believable place. Kudos!
ysbs chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
It was horrible. There was detail but not enough. It was not very well written. It was a good story line kind of.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Love it! Glad they are doing right by their daughter.
JustSu chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is really painful to read but if you're considering a second chapter, please, please do it. I'll be waiting to read and know what will happened to Bella.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with me.
nursedoublek chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please, please, PLEASE continue this! I am shamelessly begging and I don't care! Haha :) this was heart wrenching and awesome!
BbyBtlr chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I just found your story and i really like it. Do you still have plans to continue? I certainly hope so : )
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow a second part will be amazing. Thank you
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
oh man! please don't leave us hanging for too long! what a cliffe!
Miss Love Tantei chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Omg, my heart just stopped. That was an evil, evil cliff hanger, gah! Please continue. This was a thoroughly a great read. Hope you update a 2nd part soon. :)
shirley123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
U suck! Lol jkjk but I liked it hopefully u put a 2nd part up :)
mariga79 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow you really need to continue with this story, cant wait to see what happens :-) chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
its awesome .
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like this...can;t wait for more
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Amazing story! Please do a second part, please please please!

I loved this and I need to see what happens!

Please do a second part!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »