Reviews for Without Love, I Have Nothing
jmd817 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You just can't leave it there! Please continue.
mayi84 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
please do a second part I would love to know what happens
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMFG ! I feel so bad for her ,she tried to make it right Damn Edward how could you,she gonna have your baby now by her self.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really enjoyed this. I love that she was strong enough to walk away. I hope you do a second part.
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
The title for this is spot on. Without love, nothing matters.

Edward is a predator. He dazzled & romanced Bella until she fell in love with him [or thought she did]. Then he sprang his marriage status on her when she was already caught in his web. Did he take off his wedding ring before? The coffee shop certainly believed him to be single. Was he deceptive & evasive before?

On the positive side, Edward didn't lie to her about not loving her. Most men in his position would have declared their undying love for the mistress, claimed he didn't love his wife & was sleeping in separate beds but was staying in the marriage for the sake of the kids. He was honest about that at least.

But he lied when he said she was his everything.

Edward says he loves his wife but if he did he would never expose her to the pain & betrayal & humiliation of cheating on her. If he cared about Bella at all, he would never want her to be a mistress in a loveless relationship. If he were a decent man, he would never consider infidelity.

Bella of course was a fool to become involved with Edward. If she is emotionally & mentally healthy, she is not in love with Edward a cheating predator who disrespects women , family & decency. I think she's dazzled & infatuated.

Bravo to Bella for walking out on principle & for at this late date having some ethics & scruples.

I can see 2 possible positive paths for Bella:

1. She meets the love of her life; he raises the baby as his own & the baby doesn't learn s/he is conceived in infidelity. Edward never learns the truth.

Although he seems a doting dad to his sons, many men do not feel the same love for the mistress's baby. I fully expect him to push Bella for an abortion if he learns of it.

2. She tells Edward; he pays child support & visits the child. His family accepts baby.

I do NOT think Edward & Bella should be together. He doesn't love her & I don't see how she can love him. Loveless home for baby! Terrible! If Ally throws him out & he comes crawling back to Bella, she should throw him out on his ear!

Edward may try to pay child support under the table to hush up the baby's existence. The baby would be her father's dirty little secret which would be cruel. She deserves to be acknowledged & parented by her father. She deserves to know & be a part of her father's family.

It shows Bella's character that she is grieved over hurting Edward's wife. This should not stop her from protecting her baby & becoming a mama lioness.

It is not the baby who will hurt Ally. It's her cold, lying , unfaithful hubby! Bella should pity her. I'm sure Bella wasn't the first mistress & won't be the last. Edward is no prize, no catch!

Bella should hold her head high. She broke no vows. She did what she did for love while Edward did it for lust & selfishness. She came to her senses & dumped him & begged him to recommit to his wife.

I hope Bella has a great support system; she'll need it!
gabzr chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Can't wait for more please update
COURTNEY1022 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
My god yes more ...That was great make a nice longstory out of it and please make it a B/E hea...I'll put you on alert waiting for a update.
LilCullen454 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
One more chapter would be nice but I love HEA and this one is going to break someone's heart of course I would rather it be "the wife's" and not poor Bella because god know's she been through enough. But then again Edward doesn't really deserve his happily ever after since he cheated, but if Bella is his "Soulmate" sometimes you just can't deny that pull. I do not like cheaters but I love Edward and Bella HEA!
Kitkatr chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Poor Bella, Edward wasn't honest with her from the beginning! It's hard to break off an affair; especially after falling in love! Apparently, Edward doesn't quite love her back - the bastard! Love the ending! You should expand it!
hooker81 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
nooooooooooo you can't leave it like that!
booklover313 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
A second part sounds good. Mayb Bella with a cute lil boy in a park or walking past that coffe shop an Edward seeing them.
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Love it. Hope you doa second part.
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love this! hope she tells him right away and they can find a way to be together. please update again soon
Cici G chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I wasn't expecting it to end there :( I hope you decide to do a part two on this to let us see what happens for Bella since she decided to end the affair.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I can't see any way Bella's going to win here. Please continue with this.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8