Reviews for Enchanted Mirrors
BetweentheCovers chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
I liked the final fight scene it read quite realistic and brutal. Unfortunately as in so many fanfic stories once the villain was no longer needed (defeated) then they just disappear from the story. Even a brief paragraph somewhere would have been nice to know Blackfires fate. Did Starfire have the guards toss her sister into a cell with deep burns a fractured skull and possible severe concussion?
Lilac Shimmer chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Awwww, I loved this. TT lends itself surprisingly well to medieval and/or royal settings. Esp. Robin and Raven.
5StepsFromHell chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
That last scene was my favourite one, it was just perfect.
I must say that, even if I tried to, I wouldn't be able to mention anything negative about the plot or your writing. It's going into favs:3:3
ghg chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
sequel plzzz
Marista chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Wow. That was justf awesome, I loved every word of it.

And the mirrors as cell phones? Brilliant.
Ever Winter Wood chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
This is a really nice story; I loved all this twists and surprises and the fact that, although Kori would technically the main character, you focused on both Kori and he Richard/Raven relationship at the same time, interweaving them very efficiently. Your style of writing is also very professional and neat, and I saw only a few grammar mistakes. All in all, that was terrific!
TheDreamChaser chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Totally love the usage of their comic appearances instead, I always prefer it over the cartoon.
S.E Writes chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I really like how u made at the start of the story starfire was the thing the story was about but tied ravens and robins story into it, it was perfect, and well thought out.
karla12309 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I hope you're very happy with yourself! I think I may havejust purposefully failed my history test just to finish your story...so worth it though! This is one of THE BEST stories I have ever read (and, trust me ive read alot) you have such a way with words, mostly during that fight scene! This was so fun to read, and so creative too! Awesome job :D

K.M

P.S ff was being difficult so if you wanna answer Karla12309 is my actual name _
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is an amazing story! Sorry I didn't review sooner! I found this story a while ago, but I didn't have an account!
AnonymouslyMyself chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I love it!
I've never seen an ending like this
It's absolutely unique
drakenichols1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Okay, I waited until the very last chapter to review. This was an interesting piece. It drew me in when I saw the summary of the story.

I mean, come on. Teen Titans and Rapunzel? Who wouldn't want to know how that would work?

Alright, the good part first. I love how you wrote this story. It is pretty similar to my writing style: though a lot of spacing, this can easily differentiate between paragraphs and perspectives.

A lot of people complain about this writing style. Believe me, I've heard someone say my writing style is like that of a 3rd Grader's. It burned like hellfire.

But I'll have you know that both our styles resemble that of a light novel's format. And believe me when I say that reading a light novel is WAY easier to read than normal novels. Not to mention more enjoyable.

And the characters didn't feel TOO out of place. You kept them in near perfect canon personality. I was pretty worried you were gonna mess that up.

Whoops on my part!

Alright, now time for the bad. The thing about this is that with Victor and Garfield (Cyborg and Beastboy), you could have given them larger roles and more lines to let them blend into the story a bit more. I'll be honest, there were times that I had forgotten they were there and also I had WISHED they weren't there since they held no significant role in the story.

Another thing, you could have made some of the chapters a bit longer. Well, perhaps it's because I like long chapters so I could enjoy the story more. I kinda laughed at the fact that your Epilogue was longer than most of the previous chapters XD

And that would also be the last thing. The Epilogue. Or at least how you ended the Epilogue.

Personally, I didn't find the way you ended it appealing. If anything, it made me feel unsatisfied. Empty.

After Bruce "accepts" their relationship, you decide to cut it there? Why stop there? Throw in a wedding scene for Pete's sake!

Hell, this shouldn't even be considered an Epilogue! You could have the Epilogue be the wedding! Mainstream as it may be, it is actually pretty logical to make it the TRUE ENDING.

You could have made this "Epilogue" just a regular chapter. Chapter Twelve. Not Epilogue.

You could dub this as..."ACCEPTANCE" or something better (I don't name my chapters since I'm bad at it XP).

With how Bruce was interrogating Richard and Raven, I felt like this would be another conflict. Another Arc. Another obstacle that would take more than one chapter to overcome.

It was reaching some sort of small climax. But then...BOOM! Acceptance.

All that suspense...for nothing.

But, I digress. I guess I could settle with an ending like this. They didn't end up separating anyway, so I guess that's good.

Though I do hope you find my review useful. I mean, you're a GREAT writer. You have potential.

Just try not to make a conflict almost instantly next time. I was thinking the story would drag on to a sequel or something lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story. Thanks for a decent read. Hope to see more of your works!

...

...Oh yes, I almost forgot...

...

...DAFUQ HAPPENED TO KORY? !
Juniper Night chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Aww - that was a fluffy, yet not unbelievably-perfect moment, brought to you by DemolitionLvr :D
SladeRavenFan chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Of course I loved it! How could I not? Such an awesome story, and I really liked it. I'm sad that it's over, but I'll smile since it happened.
ellie za bethz chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Woah. OnO This story is the best! I'm sorry I didn't find this story sooner ; w ;

FFFFFFF NOOO DD8 A CLIFFHANGER.

UPDATE SOOOOON