Reviews for Over the Ocean
minimei chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
This was an amazing read! It's so hard to find any red lights fanfiction and to find one so engaging and thrilling too was just fantastic, thank you! And please write another one!
Sofia chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
This was so good. I couldn't stop reading. I'm going to go read your other stories, though really I should go to bed.

Kind regards from the UK.
HowlynMad chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this tale of yours. Amused that Matheson brought Mulder and Scully up when obviously they themselves are Mulder and Scully. Would love to see you run with other plots/scenarios for our intrepid twosome. Something to challenge their way of looking at things... thanks for the great read.
HowlynMad chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
It's Dagon! lol. Poor Tom. He should go all Ahab on its a**.
HowlynMad chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Again, another stellar chapter. Mayhem and menace and a sense of unease. Well done!
HowlynMad chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Ohhhh, now I'll have to run off and re-read Ellison's "I have no mouth...". I remember reading that as a kid. Again, I have to marvel at how professional this story is, and I too, adore Corman. While it's not Corman, I would recommend a movie called Dagon and also the Necromancer if you're interested in sea monsters. (both based on Lovecraft I believe), oh also, The Creature, which is a creepy take on mermaids.
HowlynMad chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Killer Kraw-daddies! lol Don't want you to think I was giggling through this chapter... not at all. So sad for Tom and slightly sinister.. what is it with small towns? I blame Stephen King.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Seriously, if you're not already professional, you should be. This is wonderfully written and I don't mean that in a wonderfully written "for a fanfic" way. Your structure, grammar, plotting are all very pro. Color me impressed.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Whoa, this is a whole movie on its own lol. Draws you right into the story. Now Tom's lost his twin... by ghost or sea monster. Hmmmmm.
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Ohhhh, interesting.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HA! I was hoping I wasnt the only one that saw potential in Red Lights. I liked the premise really well, I just thought it was poorly handled. I'm glad to see someone writing for Tom and Margaret.
cuddyerfan chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Wonderful on all levels...I would hope she draws the line at sea monsters.
cuddyerfan chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Props to Mr. Corman, but 'he can't touch this'.
cuddyerfan chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
I actually got goosebumps reading this one. Great details on the wreck.
cuddyerfan chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I was getting a 'Jaws' feeling about her walk on the beach.