Reviews for Time Waits For No One
Rival Argentica chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
You're definitely begging, stars are brighter xD But you don't have to. This fanfic is great! Wonderful writing style I love it :)
Eri Shiina chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I love this story so much! I love both Eri and Ayato! they're awesome! I love Eri so much I now go by Eri Shiina XD
Storm229 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I know it's been quite a while since you've updated, but I really want to read more of this story! Shiina's one of my favourite characters as well,and this must be the most interesting and the best fanfiction I've read about her so far :) Please continue this!
Kaegi chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Asdfghjkl! This story is amazing *dies*. I role play as Shiina on tumblr, and have been doing so for about three months now so, as someone who spends most of her day pretending to be the dark, puppy loving, ninja; I can say that you're spot on with her ;D great job, I'm subscribing. I hope you update soon
Naoi390 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Another great chapter, keep up the good work.
Apocalypse owner chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
awww why did you stop i really REALLY wanted to read more you should keep on going
XylophoneGirl chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I really like how you've characterised Shiina in this story- she didn't get much time in the series but you've made her a more rounded character while keeping her how she was, which is great. I'm enjoying this so far and look forward to your next update!
DiamondRainbows chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I hope you continue this w
DiamondRainbows chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved Shiina too, the anime wasn't as satisfying to me... I had a ton of questions afterwards. Love it
8D chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Haha oh Yuri, just gotta love her. And I love your story too, it's great. Updatesoon?
Amakatsu chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
/ aw you embarrass me Nah I like your stories/you a lot!
Loved the description as always, You really show what Shiina might be thinking well, while putting a twist to it. Great job excited for more.
(sorry my electricity went out so I couldn't review/talk ta ya sooner)
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Great update! :D
Looking forward to the next one!
And yeah, high school homework sucks. They really overload us, don't they? :(
Keep writing! :3
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
PLEASE update this!
I love this pairing. :3
Amakatsu chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
GAAA I am so excited, update soooon
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love that movie! I know I was so upset when there wasn't many parts with Shiina , I wish I had atleast known her back story. I loved this and Shiina was portrayed beautifully, I hope to see much more, now on to read chapter 2.(I also want to know Tks deal lol)