Reviews for All I Needed Was the Truth
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
this is rather sweet. :) i honestly loved lysander's narration, and even though it was obviously not a lighthearted fic - with molly's suicide, etc. - i found some of his lines to be kind of funny. i loved how you made him a little bit arrogant with lines like,

"And of course, presented with the compliments and the opportunity to help someone out, I agreed. I'm really such a masochist at times."

"I laughed, mainly because he used the word cahoots. He threatened to kick me off of the team. (Of course, he didn't. I was the best Chaser they'd ever had. No chance they'd ever get rid of me.)"

and also the mention of his having a hero complex bigger than Harry's, haha. :)

lastly, i really liked the little blurbs at the beginning and end of the story, how she went from insisting she didn't need help to realizing she did.
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You write my favourite Bade fic, and you also write this. What else do you write? I'm in love with this fic :D.

I kinda wished it was multichaptered, but this is beautiful already, so...

And you got me shipping Molly/Lysander.

Love,

PolarPurple
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
dls;ld;

THIS WAS AMAZING AND OHMYGOSH, I LOVED IT AND IT WAS PERFECT AND AKDLAKDLAKL.

IT WAS SIMPLY BRILLIANT, MADDY, BRILLIANT AND I LOVED IT, I THINK I SAID THAT BEFORE BUT IDK, AND LYSANDER WAS ADORABLE AND THIS WAS SO SWEET AND THIS MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH MOLLYSANDER ALL OVER AGAIN AND JUST, IT WAS FANTASTIC AND I GIVE IT TEN STARS. :D

I would seriously favorite this over and over. :D
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Mad. Mad. Mad. Mad. Mad. Mad. Mad. Mad.

Okay, I'll stop saying your name now. I should hope that you know it ;)

THIS. WAS. FLAWLESS. AND. I. LOVED. IT. SO. MUCH. OKAY?

I reallyreallyreally loved this. I loved how you started it, with that bit of dialogue, how she didn't need his help, and you just set the slytherin!molly vibe up right from the start, and really set up with atmosphere for the fic.

I loved how they weren't ever really friends to start with, and it took her trying to kill herself to change that. It came as a surprise, and I wasn't expecting it, and I just felt so sorry for her. It was just the fact that barely anyone cared, and I felt so sorry for her :( Even though she wouldn't let anyone feel sorry for her ;)

And then they started to be friends. I thought it was really just. Idk. not adorable, 'cause Molly is /not/ adorable, but it was just... nice. I hate using that word, but it was.

It was just a mutual respect at first, and then we all began to see the signs and sob with happiness [or at least figuratively, not literally ;)]

And he kissed her. And she kissed him back. And I still have a big goofy smile on my face right now, 'cause it was just amazing. And then she ran. That's just typical Molly- or your Molly, anyway- and I felt so sorry for Ly :(

But then, they got together and I was sitting here just raving with happiness, but not really 'cause i'm just not that awesome ;)

"I think..." She twisted up her face. "I think I need you... your help."

"I think you do."

"Shut up."

I loved that bit, it really ended it in such a good way :D And congrats on a first person fic, 'cause first person can be really hard to pull off.

I really loved this, Mad. &hearts You will always be the reason I ship Mollsander, ngl &hearts