Reviews for Serenity's Cook
Heartless-JT chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
It's been so long since you've last updated. You're not updating any time soon, are ya? Sigh I do my hardest to not read uncompleted, especially if it hasn't been updated lately. This is an awesome story! WHY! Will you ever continue this? Grammar errors are few, but noticeably distracting.

:( Please, continue..? Pretty please? I wanna see how they handle a jaguar. And see more Dinah/Leah. :\
Van Trent chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
The story is good. Character interactions feel real and like what is supposed to happen with these people. I would like to see you put a little more time into rereading before posting, you will catch a lot of grammatical errors that way. Those are a little distracting and mess with the flow of a story. That being said I'm looking forward to the next chapter and what happens with the cat.

P.S.

Rivers 'Well, I'm crazy' line was awesome.
RionaEire chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
That's funny about the big cat in the kitchen, how will they get it out? I like how you're setting us up for Out of Gas in this chapter. Leah is a funny kid. I always enjoy your portrayal of our BDHs.

RionaEire chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Maybe Leah will have a summer aboard Serenity with her mom? That would be fun, kids aboard ship are always fun. I like your description of the forest, setting descriptions are always something I enjoy. I like how you're creating aprehension in the reader about who has snuck aboard the ship. This story feels rather like a comicbook, with chaos and different shoes and crashing into walls and yummy yummy bacon, that is not a bad thing, just a slightly different feel from your last story, though now I stop to think it was sort of comicbookesque too, but that can be fun. You always make all the foods in the story sound soooooooo good.

nette0602 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Nice
RionaEire chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I like Dinah, I want to know why she's away from her child. I liked the phrase "the crazy party on his head" to refer to Book's hair. I think River liked seeing Dinah's Torah, I really like the emotion that Dinah feels for her sacred text, how she is connected with it through her family, her father etc. I'm perplexed as to how, if her father is the one who copied it, there are old earth-that-was spices in there? Where did they get them? Your stories always make me hungry, even though I don't actually like bao. :)

Dherea chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Slowly fitting in. Interesting bit about the Torah. Kind of confused about her going off on Jayne. Not sure why she is so angry. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nette0602 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Very Nice
Dherea chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I have always loved the scene when River is correcting the bible. You have nicely incorporated Dina; also like that you are bring in her faith. Good to shake up the crew a bit. Looking forward to the next episode...
nette0602 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Nice
TheTCVampire chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
YES! I'm super excited to see this! Cant wait for more!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Maybe someone else can cook the rabbit? We have to eat it sometime. Its interesting to see scenes with crewmembers that Dinah is inserted into. River seems to have taken to her. Shepherd will forgive you River, but lets not do that again, its disrespectful. I'm curious to see what Dinah will show River. Byt the way the show lets us know that River is 17. Looking forward to more, your Dinah stories are fun.