Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 2 . 22h
This was so sad, but I loved it regardless!
Oo chapter 2 . 7/10
This is beautiful :')
xoanneox chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
MUMFIRD AND SUNS

you got great taste
ii-N3koChan chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Aww. That's so sweet..! A poor Sakura x Pein tragedy, plus a sakura x harem. Lol Kisame though! XD The friendly blue guy. He's sarcastic, nice, and funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Wow, this was so good. Can't you update it or add another chapter, I want to see more of this story! Please continue writing.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
All I feel are tears running down my face an pure jealousy at such an amazingly, well written story.
throwaway1243165 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Needless to say, I got emotional after reading this.
It's definitely different from Mad House & My Uchiha Harem but that's not bad at all.
Loved it, the music was awesome too.
YuukiChanLove chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
wonderful! I read a lot of your work ( "Inside the Mad House" - " Mad House" - "Alphabetical Attraction" - " Slaughter House" - " Love and Horror, Baby" " Shakespeare in love" -" Obsessive Love Letdown" - " My Uchiha Harem" - " Like Moths to the Light" - " Left in Bleeding Broken Shards " - " Fortune cookie " , I'm currently reading "The Madness and the Cure" ) and I like them all, you are an amazing writer with magnificent original ideas and you love sakura *-*. This time I read while listening The Playlist recommended and it was awesome, I love it...so please keep writing I'll be happy to read your long oneshot...

Saludos desde Colombia o/
Paradox Assassin chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Dark, painful, and sad. Lovely, delightful, and creative. A few minor typos, but great story over all.
thecakehater chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Amazing! I love the story very unique!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Just awesome, like the other FFs of you.
The only thing I wish is that some of your OneShots would go on :)
Sinister hime chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yawn!
I can't BELIVE I am doing this in 1:40 in the morning.
I loved your story! XD
Even though it was confusing at the beginning,I enjoyed the first and seccond chappie! :)
I am new here, but this story is quite inspiring.
I have no critics what so ever, except for ONE.
You're to GOOD OF A WRITER!
And I am serious you're fantastic.
dragontamer ri-chan chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
When I first read that Pein was dead I went "WHY VESPER! WHY!" However I know all too well about loss and finding new strength to carry on. That aside the story was wonderful! By the time I read the end I was practically crying and screaming how you found a writers gold mine before me! Looks like I still have a lot of catching up to do. *sigh* I'm always delighted by your works whether they are light and playful or brimming with life lessons. Thanks for writing this VesperChan! Thank you so much. Take care.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story ... I normally always end up with a lonely feeling when finishing a story that i like so much, that wasn't the case with this one :)
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Wait, that's it? You can't end it there! What happens with the night walkers and Sakura?