Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
xoanneox chapter 1 . 5/3
MUMFIRD AND SUNS

you got great taste
ii-N3koChan chapter 2 . 4/19
Aww. That's so sweet..! A poor Sakura x Pein tragedy, plus a sakura x harem. Lol Kisame though! XD The friendly blue guy. He's sarcastic, nice, and funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Wow, this was so good. Can't you update it or add another chapter, I want to see more of this story! Please continue writing.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
All I feel are tears running down my face an pure jealousy at such an amazingly, well written story.
throwaway1243165 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Needless to say, I got emotional after reading this.
It's definitely different from Mad House & My Uchiha Harem but that's not bad at all.
Loved it, the music was awesome too.
YuukiChanLove chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
wonderful! I read a lot of your work ( "Inside the Mad House" - " Mad House" - "Alphabetical Attraction" - " Slaughter House" - " Love and Horror, Baby" " Shakespeare in love" -" Obsessive Love Letdown" - " My Uchiha Harem" - " Like Moths to the Light" - " Left in Bleeding Broken Shards " - " Fortune cookie " , I'm currently reading "The Madness and the Cure" ) and I like them all, you are an amazing writer with magnificent original ideas and you love sakura *-*. This time I read while listening The Playlist recommended and it was awesome, I love it...so please keep writing I'll be happy to read your long oneshot...

Saludos desde Colombia o/
Paradox Assassin chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Dark, painful, and sad. Lovely, delightful, and creative. A few minor typos, but great story over all.
thecakehater chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Amazing! I love the story very unique!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Just awesome, like the other FFs of you.
The only thing I wish is that some of your OneShots would go on :)
Sinister hime chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yawn!
I can't BELIVE I am doing this in 1:40 in the morning.
I loved your story! XD
Even though it was confusing at the beginning,I enjoyed the first and seccond chappie! :)
I am new here, but this story is quite inspiring.
I have no critics what so ever, except for ONE.
You're to GOOD OF A WRITER!
And I am serious you're fantastic.
dragontamer ri-chan chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
When I first read that Pein was dead I went "WHY VESPER! WHY!" However I know all too well about loss and finding new strength to carry on. That aside the story was wonderful! By the time I read the end I was practically crying and screaming how you found a writers gold mine before me! Looks like I still have a lot of catching up to do. *sigh* I'm always delighted by your works whether they are light and playful or brimming with life lessons. Thanks for writing this VesperChan! Thank you so much. Take care.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story ... I normally always end up with a lonely feeling when finishing a story that i like so much, that wasn't the case with this one :)
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Wait, that's it? You can't end it there! What happens with the night walkers and Sakura?
AnimaAmore chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I have been meaning to read this story for awhile, and I'm glad I finally got around to doing it.

Before I say anything else, though, let me say this first: That "Anonymous" guy? Yeah, HE/SHE is the bitch. Your writing is awesome! And the stories you come up with are wonderful! I throughly enjoyed this story, even though it was short, because it held so much - a lot od detail and a the amount of mythology, traditions, curses and the underwolrd stuff was substantial which made it sensational. It was all very awesome and very unique.

You're great! (and Anonymous is not - there's a reason why he didn't leave his actual name!)
Shibohan chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Wow just... Wow this is stunning. The details were a bit hazy but not in the way of something not being explained, but more like when something doesn't need explaining at all. Pein's death for so heart breaking and so... Real. Like I looked out of my window when I read it and shivered because I could picture it. Kind of scary that way. But that just made me love the story more. And as for the shadow people being tied to Haruno lands... Brillantly executed. My only complaint is we didn't see Naruto, bui actually I didn't miss him with Itachi around ;)