Reviews for Scars and Stretchmarks
Purpleknitrhinos chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
I thought this was a great chapter. You didn't make it ultra dramatic when Sam woke up and didn't make Jules a crying mess. It was very realistic as to how people deal in a crisis: they get through it one moment at a time and then fall apart and sleep. Good job.
janet84 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I love them being domestic together! And the way you developed their dynamic of moving into sierra and negotiator roles more consistently was spot-on for their characters!
janet84 chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Oh, this was so wonderful, and you are definitely far too hard on yourself! You fleshed out the story well and really got into the characters' minds and personalities! Thanks for balancing humor and a serious plot perfectly, ie Ed's eight-hour wait is the main event and the Braddocks' stealth entry into their own nursery!
Angelina56 chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter love it love the story
riveroad chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Okay, I have literally been trying to finish reading this for 2 weeks now - I keep sitting down to read, get through a paragraph and am super into it and then someone needs to me to do something (like, whatever, oven's on fire, blah blah, make an executive decision for crying out loud) and then I have to go back and read all the bits before that all over again. The consequence being that it's 2 weeks in and I've only read five chapters which is SAD. I was going to reserve my ridiculous review for the end (because let's get serious, you don't need one of these bad boys on every chapter - I tend to type the way I talk and it's not pretty) but I couldn't hold out. Your characterizations make me swoon. I cannot. Sam is just so spot on. And Jules. I love her? Also, your dialogue makes my heart warm (here's a true story, I really did have a doctor who looked like Noah Wyle - in my ER phase so imagine how that went every time I turned up for a 'sore throat'. Anyhow, I digress). So basically, love their relationship, love this, will write a more coherent review when I get to the end (so like what, six months from now? Will do better, I promise).
Sewtunes chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Loved the section about Sam learning to make tea! Reminds me of when my "helpless" baby sister went through the same questions with our Mom back in her HS days. No google to consult then.
Sewtunes chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I am pretty sure I read this story some months back, but I cannot find any reviews by me. Guess it's time to let you know that I am enjoying it for a second time. Reading it post-season 5 is very different from reading it pre-season 5. We now know there IS a JAM baby! The pacing of the story, the dialogue and the situations are all very well written.
genius2050 chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
Baby Braddock is here!
genius2050 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
So cute!
genius2050 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Adorable!
genius2050 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Sam felt the baby kick! Too cute!
genius2050 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I couldn't stop laughing, I was laughing so hard!
genius2050 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I love Jules being pregnant & protective & eager Sam!
genius2050 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
JAM baby!
genius2050 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Just getting started & already can't wait to read more!