Reviews for Jonah
mindthegirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was a pleasure to read. Deep, subtle, the kind of story that moves you, gives you a chill, makes you think. Thanks for writing this.
Annwyd chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
The characterization in this reaches a rare perfection; Auron's interaction with Tidus was a joy to read. The mood, the atmosphere, and the subtlety of it are admirable as well. Definitely a favorite.
butterflie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
fic love. I'm sorry I can't be more coherent. Just.. fic love.
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I read this before on your website, but now I've decided to post up a review on your account of it. .

I really love the style you used for the writing. Very cool and dream-like. Your characterization was awesome too. Everything from dialoge to the little details you put into the character's actions and thoughts... all in all, I found this a highly enjoyable read.

You're a very talented writer. Keep up the good work!
YoujiK33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
That was really lovely - and creepy, as was already mentioned, but in that way that gives you pleasant little shudders. I wish I could give some constructive criticism, but I really can't think of any; it was very lyrical and very thought-provoking to someone who has played through the game and thought too much about Zanarkand and what it is, exactly.
SaturnOolaa chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Uh... well, that was creepy. In the really, really good way that the whole concept was in the first place. Yay.