Reviews for Cody Phantom
miksty2089 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
nice i just found this and i think its awesome! i mean there are gonna be some personality differences, but its not like every character is gonna be the EXACT same!
you gonna continue?
Vampire Daisuke chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice. I've always seen Cody as Danny except with a few differences in personality.

I don't really think Lightning is suited for Dash. Lightning isn't really a bully but he is competetive when it comes to sports events or when it comes to his protein and a little simple but still he is the one carrying a whole team. Dash should've been Duncan. At least that guy is technically a bully especially to poor Harold.

It's really great that you made Cameron as Tuck. Both have many similarities physical and mental except Cameron isn't a da

womanizer like Tuck.

Dawn is a good choice for Jazz but Dawn doesn't really seem like older sister type in the show but she seems to have an interest in psycology like Jazz. That's just my opinion but still the story's good and a like those two shows put together.
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Amazing as usual! :)
P0sitiveZer0 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Just goes to show what happens when you maintain a positive attitude.

That will forever be my favorite quote. It's just so ironic considering three seconds you were spitting fire angrily. Great chapter, although I have a question. Isn't Leshawna Valerie? And also, I think that due to Gwen's hair and clothes the room should be black and teal. Just a suggestion.
PhenomsServant chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Yay Skulker next and more importantly the greatest ghost of all the time Box Ghost! :) BEWARE!
ShonenJump4eva chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Now I kinda wanna see what all the girls look like in their dresses. I also want the next few chapters to be out soon to see who Skulker is played by, both suit and real.
VivianDreaming chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
First,

The grass bread! Or, or, the sod bread! What did they call it? Besides disgusting? This will nag me all night!

Second, I could drop my jaw at Izzy and Owen getting together to have two kids, but seeing them in action together makes them look like a good and quirky pair. Perhaps their date nights many years ago involved finding ghosts, or midnight, romantic searches to find a chupacabra or zombie or something equally wacko?

Well...this episode played out very much like a good old episode of Danny Phantom. The meat-loving ghost was right on the money, and all the students freaking out and running from the school, and LIGHTNING'S PROTEIN! all made it like watching one of the episodes of Danny Phantom, so upbeat and ready for action and ghostly craziness.

Keep this up :)
VivianDreaming chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Darn you, A.V., making my sign in to do my reviews! Well that's fine because this is not the penname I write under anyhow, and whatever I sign in as, I can tell you I'm here for R&R Wednesday on the FB group. I'm the girl whose initials are T.K. and who has recently been revealed as a witch :V

I'll write an ACTUAL review for the story in a moment, so you're getting two from me, but I wanted to add my giggles and excitement at your casting choices to your reviews; I mean, why not. I always loved Sam and Gwen can be shown as a slightly darker-minded version of Sam, right? That role fits her like a glove. Since I have only cursory knowledge of the Total Drama series I can't judge many others too well except for Lindsay as Star and Ezekiel as the Box Ghost ("I am the Booox ghoooosst!" Gosh I remember that...)

Actual review coming in three...two, one...
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I love this! You've managed to make it just as interesting, even though I know exactly what'll happen!
DarkDragon90 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Interesting story, I liked the show, I think this will be great.
P0sitiveZer0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Another great chapter, I really like Heather as Paulina. Poor Cameron, can't get a date but I'm sure he'll have a fun time with Gwen later! I look forward to the next part of this, can't wait to see Izzy and Owen at the dance!
PhenomsServant chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Well this was a nice little morning surprise. Did that sound wrong? Because that sounded wrong to me. Oh well always nice to see Gwen and Heather butt heads.
DarkPatu chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
NO... MEAT? DON'T MESS WITH DARKPATU'S PROTEIN! :D I couldn't live without it myself. A great story! Gwen was my favorite character, but I always did go for the gothic kind of girls. I really like this one, no grammar errors or spelling goofs as far as the eye can see! The amount of dialogue made it a little choppy to read but it wasn't just blabbering it really drove the story home, a trait not many authors can grasp! If this website had a rating system [which it should] I'd give it 5/5!
ShonenJump4eva chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Nice, although I still think Chef as Lunch Lady ghost is a bad idea, mostly because the two will have a daughter together and it might be hard to think of a reason why if/once you get there.

Katie as ghost Dragon probably makes sense because of your logic.
SargentEpsilon chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
That was quite the interesting ride. Not much commentary to give, since I already know the basics of this. The idea of Katie as the ghost girl with the dragon amulet from the part of the Ghost Zone chronologically stuck in the Dark Ages does make a wierd amount of sense.