Reviews for Light In The Darkness
NathanHale2 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
continue ! This is really good. Keep it up.
supercode chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Please continue, this was a great chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
One thing great story I would love it if u continued
supercode chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Please continue this story, I can't wait to see more!

That being said, can I make a suggestion? I like Jayden as a character, but he should not be as powerful as Jackie, since Estacado is the actual host of the Darkness. Therefore, I suggest you either set some more limits to Jayden's Darkness powers, or show Jackie performing more powerful feats that Jayden couldn't pull off. However, I love the plot and characters of this story, and I hope to see another chapter soon. Great chapter!
Spacedragon chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Plz continue! I'm so lovin' this story! It's amazing how Jayden has his own relationships with the characters in the game; for example he's Jackie and Jenny's best friend, not just some weirdo sidekick. It feels real (not like that I mean relatable) in that for once you're not the big evil badass; you're worrying about the guy who is. Jayden has to be my fav character besides Jenny and it would be a shame to see his story not come to a conclusion. So plz keep on hitting us with some more Light in the Darkness!
Professor Random chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
please continue with this story its awesome i hope i will see more of your work in the future . regards from iceland :D
Light Seeker 001 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
How long has this comic been around? I never heard of it growing up in the 90's. Is it a new one?
IAmMattis chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I love the chapter. Love it, love it, love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Glad to see you haven't given this story up! Keep it up, it's just starting to get interesting!
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
its nice to hear from you after such a long time
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I didn't think you were still working on this. Impressive chapter!
Blackout1919 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Please update more this really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Are you going to finish this? Your story is pretty good and you are just starting to get into the interesting stuff! I hope you can update soon!
innerdemon507 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
i'm trying to rember what happened to jimmy it been forever since i rent the darkness all those years ago?
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 3/23/2012