Reviews for Frivolity
ashmole chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
7.5/10 you did not fall into the cliché lemon traps but it could do with less creepy rape thoughts...
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I still can't believe this is the fifth time I've reread this and it still never ceases to amaze me...
I-Fallen-Angel-I chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You're really good at writing this sort of stuff! : D I loved this, especially because it's my one of my favourite ships x3
Naoki Nyan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it. Awesome
Mccull chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my... oh oh oh MY! I am totally in love with this little story here. I am writing a raltsshipping story right now, im up to about 14 chapters and only just beginning to get to the good stuff. Like this here, i plan on making a lemon (a juicy lemon. teehee) and i can only hope that it turns out as good as this one here did.

Thank you for satisfying the need for Wally sexy time B)
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This...! This is utterly adorable! I love it x3

Any chance you could write another Raltsshipping...? Because apparently only 1 story exists right now with the character selection of Ruby and Wally, which is a tad saddening because they're so cute...

For some reason I seem to like a lot of pairings that aren't wildly popular, but it's still nice to find the stuff that exists :3
Nuotti chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
THIS. So hot and still cute. cx I liked this. But... WHY DOESN'T THIS PAIRING HAVE ANY MORE FICS? I will have to check the search once again because I really don't want to think that this might be the only one... Not that this is bad, I think it's great! But you just... made me a shipper...
Mind your p's and q's chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I LOVED this one A LOT!

(but for some reason i couldn't keep myself from laughing when i read Tee-hee)

yours truly, Mind your p's and q's

p.s.

give. me. MOAR!

d.s.
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
OMG I LOVE RALTSSHIPPING! This was amazing! w I want more stories like this ;w;
My Reality Is My Own chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
O.o Please tell me you have other stuff of Ruby! You write him perfectly! Is it weird that I immediately giggled when he wanted to fold Wally's pants? XD

This is very well written, and keeps your interest with the way you write sentences. :3 I'll definitely be reading it again in the near future
bw agency chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I think I enjoyed this a little too much because, well you know, RALTSSHIPPING ASDFGHJKL

Oh and how old are they supposed to be? Like sixteen or so or..

And yeah this is amazing :)