Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
HollyNinetales chapter 12 . 3/14
Gosh I just wanted to cry the entire time. So much emotion was put into the story. Absolutely breathtaking.
HollyNinetales chapter 8 . 3/14
HollyNinetales chapter 4 . 3/13
Oh my gosh I loved this chapter
Your stories never fail to incite deep emotion!
LadyBender chapter 12 . 2/8
Wow, this story tore me apart in the most beautiful way possible! I was so relieved when Finnick survived it (and Rue!), but I swear I teared up so much when I read about Prim. The growing story between Katniss and Peeta is so beautifully done, and you wrote them both so perfectly!
I'm so glad I read this fic, you created a flawless masterpiece!
Lovelytothebone chapter 12 . 1/22
I don't enjoy historical AUs but I took a chance on this and am so glad I did. It's unique and the characters are well fleshed out and it's really cool how you mirrored so much of the plot and events with canon.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Great story. I'm always amazed at the AU stories that folks publish. Very well done.
Ellae chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
A gorgeous story, beautifully and carefully crafted–thank you for sharing it
GoPinkLion chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
Holy intense story. I lost when Nellie mentioned Jesse.

Amazing, amazing story!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
Finnick survives but Prim doesn't? Wow I didn't see that one coming, which just made the death all the more painful. Kudos to you. Lol I love the comparison Katniss made between her and Peeta and the Abernathys. You wrote war so well. This chapter especially has a sense of deep exhaustion and depression because nothing will ever be the same. Man I love this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Noooo Finnick! I loved him so much in this fic. Of course Snow had to pop up when you least expect him. I hope Katniss can get to Prim before it's too late.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
Lol Katniss is collecting fake husbands left and right :P
Finnick is so great. I love how calm he is as he supports Katniss in her search. He's a great partner.
Thank goodness Peeta came back. I love how determined Katniss was to save him. And now they're engaged for real! I'm extatic :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
Yessss Katniss teamed up with Finnick!
Oh my gosh Clove amazes me. She's so badass, looking out for her husband and not giving two straws for who wins the war.
Yay Katniss is going to save Peeta! And she admitted her feelings! I'm so excited to see their reunion, especially now that Peeta is compromised. They might not be able to go back to spying for the union.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
Ahhhhh they had a real kiss! The intimacy they have makes me so happy. Katniss and Clove as friends is odd but somehow makes so much sense. That goodbye was amazing. I'm bursting with feelings and I can't wait till Peeta gets back to his girl. Because now, whether married or not, they are bound to each other and I love it. ~cupidkillswithtraps
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Whooo boy this chapter was so intense! I love seeing Peeta, Rue and Katniss working together. They're such a great team. Why did that woman speak up though? I'm really curious about her now. ~cupidkillswithtraps
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »