Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
S chapter 12 . 8/17
This was such an amazing story! I love reading historical stories so much, especially after I took AP History this past year. It's so much fun seeing history integrated with something that's meant to be from the future. And besides, I kinda do have a thing for history. Not that I can really stand to learn about it through lectures, but I love learning through stories. It's more memorable for me, that way. This is also amazing, because I don't think I've really read a story where both Katniss and Peeta are spies for the war at the same time and Katniss pretending to be Peeta's wife like that. Sorry, I didn't revew with the other chapters, but the suspense was killing me. I'm glad that Finnick still lived, but it was still sad to see Prim die. And their son, though I do wonder what happened to him. Actually, the time of the story was hard to keep track of, because I couldn't really be sure how much time passed in between parts. But still, really glad to see a relatively happy ending. Thanks so much! After everything that Katniss and Peeta went through in the war, they needed some happiness. :D
aeireis chapter 12 . 7/6
This was absolutely beautiful! Just great!
Shellibug chapter 12 . 5/24
I've just discovered this story and once I started reading I couldn't stop. Its so well written and I love the way you have weaved elements and dialogue from the books into this AU story.
Thanks :)
random-k chapter 12 . 5/15
A gorgeously done story, I'm glad I came across this!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 12 . 4/7
What? Katniss and Clove...friends? lol Great Story, I think I am becoming a fan of historical HG stories. I am happy that rue lived. Sad that Prim and Rory died. So happy that finnick lived. I love his larger than life persona, it cracks me up. So I am now wondering, what happened to Johanna?
moniquita2 chapter 12 . 3/13
Oh, um, how did Jesse died again?

Love the story, great work!
telekinesis1728 chapter 12 . 2/22
I read this all in one day. And cried. This was so good and I think you have awoken a love for historical fiction within me, so thank you. I feel like I could never sum up how much I like this story. Thank you for putting a piece of yourself out on the Internet for others to enjoy. Thank you. This story truly is art and it is beatifully written. I will look forward to checking out your profile :)
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 12 . 2/6
I'm overwhelmed with emotion. Oh good God. What a beautiful story, I have no words, this is just too beautiful. I can't believe I had never read it before, it's a crime to not read this.
It's so perfect— I have smiled, laughed, squealed and cried so much, the emotions that evoked in me... oh how dare you write such beautiful story? You caused my heart to ache!
I just— Thank you for this. Thank you so much. I've had the most wonderful time reading this. You have talent, darling. Keep it up. Xx
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 4 . 1/3
The way you incorporate these characters is brilliant and original. Well done!
Allonswolf chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Well, this was fantastic. I'm so sad it's over! I loved how you weaved all the details of of THG in. How AU should be done! Can I tell you one thing I really loved, and I'm not even sure why? Katniss being friends with Clove. Anyway, I adored reading this, thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
I think this is your best hunger games piece of all. I'm glad I saved it for last.
carpetinflight chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
This was absolutely wonderful - I love how you used their pretend relationship and the urgency of the war to give it the same feel as canon, but in a very different setting. Great job!
girlonfire5360 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Great story, I absolutely love it! Finnick!, i figured he would be in your story eventually!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
jsdhjfvg DSFUGBvjhGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »