Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 12 . 4/7
What? Katniss and Clove...friends? lol Great Story, I think I am becoming a fan of historical HG stories. I am happy that rue lived. Sad that Prim and Rory died. So happy that finnick lived. I love his larger than life persona, it cracks me up. So I am now wondering, what happened to Johanna?
moniquita2 chapter 12 . 3/13
Oh, um, how did Jesse died again?

Love the story, great work!
telekinesis1728 chapter 12 . 2/22
I read this all in one day. And cried. This was so good and I think you have awoken a love for historical fiction within me, so thank you. I feel like I could never sum up how much I like this story. Thank you for putting a piece of yourself out on the Internet for others to enjoy. Thank you. This story truly is art and it is beatifully written. I will look forward to checking out your profile :)
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 12 . 2/6
I'm overwhelmed with emotion. Oh good God. What a beautiful story, I have no words, this is just too beautiful. I can't believe I had never read it before, it's a crime to not read this.
It's so perfect— I have smiled, laughed, squealed and cried so much, the emotions that evoked in me... oh how dare you write such beautiful story? You caused my heart to ache!
I just— Thank you for this. Thank you so much. I've had the most wonderful time reading this. You have talent, darling. Keep it up. Xx
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 4 . 1/3
The way you incorporate these characters is brilliant and original. Well done!
Allonswolf chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Well, this was fantastic. I'm so sad it's over! I loved how you weaved all the details of of THG in. How AU should be done! Can I tell you one thing I really loved, and I'm not even sure why? Katniss being friends with Clove. Anyway, I adored reading this, thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
I think this is your best hunger games piece of all. I'm glad I saved it for last.
carpetinflight chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
This was absolutely wonderful - I love how you used their pretend relationship and the urgency of the war to give it the same feel as canon, but in a very different setting. Great job!
girlonfire5360 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Great story, I absolutely love it! Finnick!, i figured he would be in your story eventually!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
jsdhjfvg DSFUGBvjhGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
girlonfire5360 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I think you have done a great job historically with this chapter, i can tell you got a lot of events right! I appreciate that, especially since history is my major.
girlonfire5360 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Oh no!
girlonfire5360 chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Such a great story! Love it, i hope rue gets out of all this ok as well as all the other main characters.
girlonfire5360 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Wow! I didn't expect that! haha, you gotta love peeta :)
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »