Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
JustAnotherRead chapter 12 . 4/27
this story is so so so beautiful! the amount of emotion poured in this story is incredible. thank you for writing it.
Primrose Angel chapter 12 . 4/15
I don't remember the last time a story made me cry so hard, so well done. I'm so impressed by how you made this story and its characters your own while staying true to the original Hunger Games themes and storyline. Thank you for a beautiful read!
Primrose Angel chapter 9 . 4/14
I was terrified you would go down the same route as Mockingjay and write your own version of hijacked Peeta. I don't think my little heart would've been able to handle it if he came back hating her.
Primrose Angel chapter 2 . 4/11
I began reading this because of its big name in the Everlark fic community, and two chapters in I can already see why it's held in such high acclaim. The tension you weave into your writing is palpable and makes it a joy to read. Can't wait to see where this story goes!
HollyNinetales chapter 12 . 3/14
Gosh I just wanted to cry the entire time. So much emotion was put into the story. Absolutely breathtaking.
HollyNinetales chapter 8 . 3/14
FINNICKKKKK
HollyNinetales chapter 4 . 3/13
Oh my gosh I loved this chapter
Your stories never fail to incite deep emotion!
LadyBender chapter 12 . 2/8
Wow, this story tore me apart in the most beautiful way possible! I was so relieved when Finnick survived it (and Rue!), but I swear I teared up so much when I read about Prim. The growing story between Katniss and Peeta is so beautifully done, and you wrote them both so perfectly!
I'm so glad I read this fic, you created a flawless masterpiece!
Lovelytothebone chapter 12 . 1/22
I don't enjoy historical AUs but I took a chance on this and am so glad I did. It's unique and the characters are well fleshed out and it's really cool how you mirrored so much of the plot and events with canon.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Great story. I'm always amazed at the AU stories that folks publish. Very well done.
Ellae chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
A gorgeous story, beautifully and carefully crafted–thank you for sharing it
GoPinkLion chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
Holy intense story. I lost when Nellie mentioned Jesse.

Amazing, amazing story!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
Finnick survives but Prim doesn't? Wow I didn't see that one coming, which just made the death all the more painful. Kudos to you. Lol I love the comparison Katniss made between her and Peeta and the Abernathys. You wrote war so well. This chapter especially has a sense of deep exhaustion and depression because nothing will ever be the same. Man I love this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Noooo Finnick! I loved him so much in this fic. Of course Snow had to pop up when you least expect him. I hope Katniss can get to Prim before it's too late.
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »