Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
Finnick survives but Prim doesn't? Wow I didn't see that one coming, which just made the death all the more painful. Kudos to you. Lol I love the comparison Katniss made between her and Peeta and the Abernathys. You wrote war so well. This chapter especially has a sense of deep exhaustion and depression because nothing will ever be the same. Man I love this fic.
Noooo Finnick! I loved him so much in this fic. Of course Snow had to pop up when you least expect him. I hope Katniss can get to Prim before it's too late.
Lol Katniss is collecting fake husbands left and right :P
Finnick is so great. I love how calm he is as he supports Katniss in her search. He's a great partner.
Thank goodness Peeta came back. I love how determined Katniss was to save him. And now they're engaged for real! I'm extatic :D
Yessss Katniss teamed up with Finnick!
Oh my gosh Clove amazes me. She's so badass, looking out for her husband and not giving two straws for who wins the war.
Yay Katniss is going to save Peeta! And she admitted her feelings! I'm so excited to see their reunion, especially now that Peeta is compromised. They might not be able to go back to spying for the union.
Ahhhhh they had a real kiss! The intimacy they have makes me so happy. Katniss and Clove as friends is odd but somehow makes so much sense. That goodbye was amazing. I'm bursting with feelings and I can't wait till Peeta gets back to his girl. Because now, whether married or not, they are bound to each other and I love it. ~cupidkillswithtraps
Whooo boy this chapter was so intense! I love seeing Peeta, Rue and Katniss working together. They're such a great team. Why did that woman speak up though? I'm really curious about her now. ~cupidkillswithtraps
Ajlsjslajsks Peeta is back! Crane is about to kill Katniss! PEETA KISSED HER! I'm having so many emotions and I don't know what to do with them. Ugh I love this fic so much.
Aldjlsjdlsjdk Katniss as a spy is so cool! I'm so psyched that Peeta's coming to town. She'll have to head him off and explain her borrowed name, but now they can begin to really play at being married.
Yesssss fake marriage. I am so here for this!
Gahhh I'm a sucker for historical AUs and this one is so good! It exceeds all my expectations for historical AUs. I was squealing the whole way through the chapter. Rue as Peeta's servant/freed woman is so perfect. I love how awkward Peeta and Katniss are around each other. The shy little babies are just adorable. I'm really excited about Peeta's place in the war effort. I think it's a great role for him and I can't wait to see where you're going to take the story from here.
Juststella1 chapter 12 . 6/16
They are truly blessed.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Juststella1 chapter 11 . 6/16
Prim waited for Katniss to come to her. She was at peace when she died.

Although I'm sad for Prim, I'm so happy that Finnick survived. I thought he died in the previous chapter. Annie and their son are on their way to him.

"Good afternoon Mrs Mellark". So sweet, Peeta finds her.
Juststella1 chapter 10 . 6/16
They're married for 'real' now. Sweet!

Prim is sick and Katniss must get to her. She and Peeta along with Finnick start their journey but it all ends in tragedy - Finnick is shot dead by Snow. This is so sad. He will never see his Annie or his son again. "Find her, my Annie..."
Juststella1 chapter 9 . 6/16
I loved how Katniss demanded Peeta 'ask her'. "Use your beautiful words - ask me."
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 6/16
I was wondering whether Finnick would show. Katniss needs to find Peeta real soon.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »