Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
kateflowrchild13 chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
*applauds*
This was fantastic. One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I laughed, I cried, and every chapter was spellbinding. It was really amazing to read and I bet it was equally as amazing to write. I love it, love it, love it, love it. Bravo. Amazing story. You're incredibly talented.
MidnightRosebud chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Very well written and thoroughly engaging :) I liked it from start to finish!

While I was sad with how many people died (it is/was a war!), especially Prim, I was overly elated to find that Finnick was surviving this tale and Rue as well! :D Huzzah!

Quite the interesting spin with Clove there. I have to admit that I was rather surprised but I'm glad for the pair of them all the same. It does make one wonder if the two had met on the streets instead of the Games if they wouldn't have formed some kind of friendship...

As always, thank you for sharing!
elfielovesbooks chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
beautiful story!I was so sad when Prim died but thank you sooooooo much for not killing Finnick
Eiruazil chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Great story
girlyb chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I am *nearly* speechless. I read this because I am an avid reader of anything Civil War (partly thanks to being half Tennessean) and I was not disappointed. You wrote a magnificent piece here. I think that you did a beautiful job weaving in real life people with the HG characters. My favorite bits happened to be the espionage. Good lord. Beautifully done. Thank you so much. What treat it was to read this.
CHICKENSLOVEBONE chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
loved the story.
flip fantasia chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Funny thatcRue got that ring on her finger in a matter of minutes, when P. couldn't do it in how many tries? Ha
ackennedy7 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
My favorite AU yet! I'm a history buff so absolutely LOVE this! Thank you so much for writing such a moving and addictive storyline!
Carol774 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Lovely. Thanks.
Mindmapped123 chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
This was wonderful to read, and not being from the States, I had no clue about the Civil War. I do now - thankyou! I really love you style of writing!
Heteroclite chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful. Loved every word.
Mary chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I am so glad you didn't kill Rue! Also, I love this story! I haven't read too many AU's but this is fantastic.
AccioStory chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
i started reading your stuff because of your lily and james story. in fact, i dont read anything BUT lily and james stuff, but when i chanced upon this and your other hunger games stuff, i couldnt resist. youre a really good writer, and i hope you continue writing more stories:)
Northern Light1000 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013