Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
stjohn27 chapter 12 . 9/24/2018
I’ve read this three times and it always gets better with each reading!
gabzep chapter 12 . 9/19/2018
Such and amazing story!
engineerwenlock chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
Oh my goodness! This is amazing!

And Haymitch married Maysilee Donner ahhhhhh I love this AU so much. Katniss rocks, I'm so happy to see Rue being her brave self. All the details make sense. Just wow!
JustAnotherRead chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
this story is so so so beautiful! the amount of emotion poured in this story is incredible. thank you for writing it.
Primrose Angel chapter 12 . 4/15/2018
I don't remember the last time a story made me cry so hard, so well done. I'm so impressed by how you made this story and its characters your own while staying true to the original Hunger Games themes and storyline. Thank you for a beautiful read!
Primrose Angel chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
I was terrified you would go down the same route as Mockingjay and write your own version of hijacked Peeta. I don't think my little heart would've been able to handle it if he came back hating her.
Primrose Angel chapter 2 . 4/11/2018
I began reading this because of its big name in the Everlark fic community, and two chapters in I can already see why it's held in such high acclaim. The tension you weave into your writing is palpable and makes it a joy to read. Can't wait to see where this story goes!
HollyNinetales chapter 12 . 3/14/2018
Gosh I just wanted to cry the entire time. So much emotion was put into the story. Absolutely breathtaking.
HollyNinetales chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
FINNICKKKKK
HollyNinetales chapter 4 . 3/13/2018
Oh my gosh I loved this chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2018
Your stories never fail to incite deep emotion!
LadyBender chapter 12 . 2/8/2018
Wow, this story tore me apart in the most beautiful way possible! I was so relieved when Finnick survived it (and Rue!), but I swear I teared up so much when I read about Prim. The growing story between Katniss and Peeta is so beautifully done, and you wrote them both so perfectly!
I'm so glad I read this fic, you created a flawless masterpiece!
Lovelytothebone chapter 12 . 1/22/2018
I don't enjoy historical AUs but I took a chance on this and am so glad I did. It's unique and the characters are well fleshed out and it's really cool how you mirrored so much of the plot and events with canon.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Great story. I'm always amazed at the AU stories that folks publish. Very well done.
Ellae chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
A gorgeous story, beautifully and carefully crafted–thank you for sharing it
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »