Reviews for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I was wondering whether Finnick would show. Katniss needs to find Peeta real soon.
Juststella1 chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Loved the fluffiness.

"I want you to come back. I need you to come back."
Juststella1 chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
Peeta has been shot and Katniss is by his side trying to persuade these people to help them. They don't sound very friendly at all!
Juststella1 chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
That was such a tense chapter. The 'fox-faced' girl sacrificed herself. Wow!
Juststella1 chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
I thought Katniss was going to be shot for sure. Thank goodness Peeta is there.
Juststella1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
Peeta is alive!
Juststella1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
Katniss wearing Peeta's ring and she is pretending to be married to Peeta - Mrs Mellark. Love it!
Juststella1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Well, not knowing anything about Conferates, Virginia or anything to do with the American civil war, I think you've done a terrific job so far.

I can't believe Peeta has tried fourteen times to propose to Katniss. C'mon Peeta, keep trying!
ilovecake chapter 12 . 6/5/2017
I've bypassed this story a lot of times. Mostly because historical ff doesn't really call out to me (unless it's wwii, because I like the outfits). And I've actually started reading it a few times before getting bored, but because I hate to leave things unfinished I gave it another go. And it's been awhile since I've read a hg ff, so I don't know how I came across this one when I started reading victorious ff yesterday. I'm glad I waited this long though. I don't think I would've appreciated it as much if I had read it as soon as you wrote it. There are so many things that I liked about it. First thank you for not killing off Finnick, I almost stopped reading. I liked how it sort off stays in line with the original story. I liked that Katniss made a friend out of Clove, I don't think I've seen that anywhere. How Haymitch is a drunk and bored with those around him except his wife. I liked that Rue lived. Like Katniss, I also like Peetas pretty words. A part I like that I can't get out of my head, is where Katniss thinks that Buttercup is most likely to be shot and killed by a stray bullet. Kinda morbid, but it made me giggle. I also liked almost every scene where Katniss and Peeta met or departed; my favorite was the last one. It came full circle, it starts off with him knocking at her door and ends with him knocking again, but this time they're together. Overall this was I think one of the best ff I've read in a long time. It's well written, easy enough to read that it engaged me, minor mistakes, and so pretty.
Thank you for sharing your writing with the world.
- j.l.
MTK4FUN chapter 12 . 6/1/2017
I had to log out because I can't review twice on the same chapter. This is my favorite THG fanfic. It was the one that caused me to start writing THG fanfiction (24 stories so far). Over the years I've re-read sections of it - my favorite portion being when Peeta and Katniss first meet up at The Capitol hotel - but I've never sat down and read it through again completely as I've done these past few days. The story definitely holds up - I still love it so. Thanks so much for writing this awesome fic. We don't know each other, but you've definitely influenced my writing for the better. Thanks!
artemisgirl chapter 12 . 4/28/2017
I teared up at the end, there, with the kids talking about naming their future child Jesse. This was so good.
Ajaann chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
I'm not sure how I hadn't read this before but I loved it. This story was so good sad at times but good. I do still hate when Prim goes in any story but I still enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 12 . 2/8/2017
I'll be honest, I kept passing over this story despite the many, many reviews because a Civil War AU just didn't appeal to me. I'm SO glad that I finally read it. Exquisite. I'm going to read all of the rest of your stories now...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2017
Great writing, I loved your story, thank you !
abandonedaccount47 chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
Oh man, I do not want Rue to die here...
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »