Reviews for Being Millicent Bulstrode
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 2/11
This has great potential, I hope you haven't forgotten about this lil flick.
I'll add this to my story alerts, just in case.

]-)
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 1/11
This was a great start I hope you finish
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Actually I love Millie stories! We need more of them. great start
N chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Exilent. I always was curios about Millicent. I always felt I was a bit like her (slytheryn, tall, thick...with an attitude)
dusty old books chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. This is very thought provoking.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is superb! I really like it! I look forward to reading more of this story!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Cue another rave review. I love the way you characterize people who don't get much stage time. Poor Millicent, appears for a few moments in CoS and pretty much disappears ever after (in my memory as well, sad to say).

Even if you can't think of what comes next, this is a great story.
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Yay i love Milicent and I never see her portrayed with dignity

I like how you're portraying her here

keep going at it
sombrelly chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
wow

she is a really likable person

this is awesome

shame it never went any further
coolsilver chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I like this. Millicent's voice seems rather clear and unmuddled, it's very simplistic, in a way that's sure to give a true view of the characters, and I feel like this is setting up for her to be an awesome person. I just wish there was a plot for you to go on or that this wasn't posted so long ago!
Storms in Heaven chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really like this chapter. I feel like this story has a lot of potential. If you ever update I'm definitely going to keep up with this. :)
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
A friend of mine has, as an LJ interest, "all the fictional women you hate," and an essay explaining said interest. I think, after reading this fic, I will have to add Millicent Bulstrode to my own personal list of women I love who are disliked/ignored by their creator/fandom. Thank you for giving her a voice, and such a good one. Because she deserves it.
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Please update this story. This chapter made me like Millicent and I'd like to know more about her.
lettuce chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wow, do you do this professionally? you should
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow. Amazing beyond amazing. I cannot wait for an update!