Reviews for Rain
shooting07star chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"Little Darren" made my day. XD

More CrissColfer please. :)
elisahpstarkid chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This fanfiction became a huge inside joke between me and my best friend! :-D

I guess I have to thank you! ;-)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Just fyi (you may already know this), but Chris was asked at the New Yorker Festival last October what cologne he wears and he said Marc Jacobs "Rain", and he thinks its a women's fragrance. Darren was asked the same question at How To Succeed in NYC by a fan...and he said "Rain". Soooo hummm, wants to keep Chris's smell close to him when they're apart? I found this very interesting. I loved this exchange:

"Oh, I know about your cock, believe me. And if I didn't before, I do now, since it's been poking me into my stomach for the last five minutes."

"It's called Rain," moaned Chris, arching his back to brush his erection against Darren's through the fabric of their briefs, making them both cry out.

"That's poetic. I call mine Little Darren."

"Not my dick, you moron, the perfume! They didn't put a warning on the label that it turns your friends horny. I'm going to call that place and personally thank them. Or maybe I'll send them a gift basket.

I think we should have a naming contest for Chris's penis. It should have a name too. And frankly, I think Darren's is misnamed. From the "bulge" photos we've seen, there's nothing little about "Little Darren"!

Write more CrissColfer! Please!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved it! Kinky!Darren is my favorite. :-)
zawnella chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ha... little Darren. I will name Chris' penis as well. It's name is LuvMi. It has a nice ring to it, don't ya' think?
riotreality chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I laughed a lot! It was nice! Also had to tell my super-pale boyfriend... that I love his Wonder Bread skin! :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/29/2012

"That's poetic. I call mine Little Darren."

"Not my dick, you moron, the perfume!"

LMFAO! This made me laugh so fucking hard! XD
njferrell chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was great!

Darren's kink is the smell of Chris!

Sequel? There was something on Tumbler when Darren was on Broadway. Someone posted that Darren told a girl that he wore Rain when she told him he smelled 't know if that is true...But, since in this fic Darren gets all hot and bothered and finally goes for Chris when he wears Rain...Maybe a fic where he wears it to feel close to/smell Chris while they are apart.

Maybe Darren took it without Chris knowing?

Or Chris put it in his bag before he left?

Or Chris sends a bottle/gives him a bottle with flowers on opening night?

Maybe during that month apart he sends things(besides the Rain) to comfort Darren? Like,A shirt he has worn for Darren to sleep in. So it has Chris's personal scent?

A pillow from their bed?