Reviews for A Brother's Love
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 1 . 1/7
Awwwwwwwwwww! :') Crying, yet so happy! I cannot begin to describe how awesome this story is... I just love it! Great job!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Great story, I love the idea of Hardison and Eliot as brothers, think they would have looked after each other very well - would have made Nana's hair permanently white but it would have been fun. Thanks for sharing this with us
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awww, poor Hardison... the ending was cute though.
floralisette chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time. That is hard to do, but you nailed it. Please write more.
Grissina chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You made me cry. Thanks for sharing it
shock rock lover chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
There is no other word that comes to mind but amazing. The last part with Eliot and Hardison actually made me cry a little, that is VERY hard to do with a fanfiction. You did an excellent job with capturing their voices. Well done.
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
For a moment I was really scared the body that fell on Eliot was actually Hardison.

Fantastic story!
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Can't believe I didn't review this. Anyway, I don't think my keyboard is very happy about me nearly drowning it. Your Eliot and Hardison are spot on; I love it.
Belladhanna chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
How very touching, sweet and just wow. I fear this is the reason Eliot never let's Hardison near a gun. Excellent job.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Enjoyed this! They have become a family and Eliot would feel guilty if any of them had to kill someone especially if it was to save him, because he would not want that happen.
az26 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wonderful story, thoroughly enjoyed the character developments, and depth of the storyline. Excellent writing, keep up the good work.
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is so awesome! Reall well written and in character. Great job!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was incredibly powerful, touching and heartbreaking all at the same time. You had a perfect grasp of Eliot and Hardison's characters and I could hear their voices as I was reading. The depth of their friendship came across incredibly well but it never strayed over the top or felt too mushy for them.

I particularly liked Hardison's firm assertion he wouldn't change what he did if it meant Eliot being dead, and that he doesn't believe Eliot is a monster.

I'd love to see something this good onscreen and my only disappointment was when it was over.
whovian42 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow. That was great.

Came very very close to making me weep into my keyboard. Seriously :)

Nice character study on both of them, and a good expansion of Eliot's comments in the Last Dam Job about killing.

itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This story was so perfect,beautiful...just amazing! Your talent is unmistakenly showcased...keep up the great work. God bless (: