Reviews for Ho'okahi
Skimball4 chapter 16 . 5/3
So nice to find this little gem!
Elanshaw chapter 16 . 4/18
This was such a great story. Had it on my list to read for so long..don't know why I didn't get to it, but I'm glad now I did. Great work!
weemcg33 chapter 16 . 4/14
Another totally awesome story. In guessing this one was the story you mentioned about hurting Steve with a rebar? LOL you certainly put that man through the ringer, and I have to admit I absolutely adore you for it ;)
Dr P is awesome, Steve needs someone like her to keep him in line.
Loved the banter between Danny and Steve, always makes me laugh.
Thanks again for the awesome read, your stories are keeping me going!
Ashlynnn3 chapter 16 . 3/4
This is awesome! I loved it keep up the good work️
R.U. Lisnin chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Really awesome story!
Dlawrence chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Great story / I totally enjoyed the story
Craftygirl11 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
I loved this story. I loved the banter between them and i think you did a great job on this story.

Your right the way to communicate by doing letters on other people's back does actually work. I actually tried that on my sister and we made a game of story was pretty funny also. I had a few good laughs while reading it. Hope that you stick close to writing more 5-0 stories.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
LOVE IT!
GreenEyes09 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Great story thanks
francis2 chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
I so totally loved this story. Started with chapter 1 and couldn't stop until I had the last one. So you don't get a review for every chapter this time. Doesn't mean it wasn't good, just to the contrary.
FlamMabel chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Awesome story. I was glad I finally got a chance to catch up and to be able to log on and review. Funny about the writing thing. my mom and I used to do that. We'd spell out words on each other's backs and then have to guess what we said.

Great work as usual and I look forward to your next undertaking. :)
wcfan chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Who knew Dr. P was so easily bribed? I would have hold for more than pizza.

The scene in the cemetery was really moving. Steve needed that. He didn't seem to deal with his father's death all that much except for when he delves in the evidence that was left behind.

I love that you brought up the whole democracy thing.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
I loved the ending. You wrapped everything up beautifully, and Danny's sudden "amnesia" at the end was great.

Thank you for the story!
Fifilla chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
The first night he was alone, Danny had actually called at 2200 to make sure he had taken his meds and ask if he was in bed. Steve had hung up the phone without saying a word.

Danny got the message the following morning when Steve called him at 0600. Just to make sure he was doing OK.

Oh God, I so can imagine that and the expression on their faces when the other one called. Hilarious!

Steve's talk with his Dad was so beautiful sad, I would love to see that scene on the show, it was perfect.

And the whole chapter was a perfect ending for a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us :-)

...

And now go on and write something else. Come on, hurry up! ;-)
Fifilla chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
"And trust me, they insult the word 'amateur'." This sentence and Kono's remark about using up the gene pool were great *lol* couldn't stop laughing.

Dr. P is great - I hope we see her again soon in another story! Which would also be great because having a doctor in a story means there will be whump ;-)

Loved that chapter, so sad that there's only being one more.