Reviews for Ho'okahi
hjohn302 chapter 16 . 3/9
Ok, I don't know if I have commented on this story before... but I just have to tell you that I just love this story... Honestly, I love all your H5-0 stories. You have such a great grasp of the characters. You do an amazing job of showing not only their personalities, but their relationships between each other. I just loved how you got the others to slowly introduce themselves to Steve when he didn't remember them. It was a great way of showing the start of 5-0 and what it meant to each of them.

I also really liked how Steve had to regain the trust of Gracie once they took care of the "baddies" who were holding them hostage.

This is a wonderful story, and I am so glad that I found you as an author for H5-0. I just love your writing and have made many of your stories part of my favorites list... but this one is one of the top of my favorites, along with the ones about Steve... and Danny and the rest of the team at the end of season 1... Steve's POV in prison, Danny's POV trying to get him out and then the last story where you combined their POV to take them up to the beginning of season 2. I have to say, it has made me want to write an alternate version of the beginning of Season 2... just because of how you wrote those 3 stories.

Thank you for sharing your inspirations with us, and your talent. I have to tell you, I am so thrilled to come across your stories in someone else's "favorites" list. Cause your stories are ones I come back to over and over, because they are so good and help lighten up and make my hard days better.

Again, thank you for sharing with us all. Your stories truly make a difference in the lives of others as we go through our days and need something to brighten our days.

Blessings,
hjohn302
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
Tee hee. Soooo busted~! Well done!
Skimball4 chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
So nice to find this little gem!
Elanshaw chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
This was such a great story. Had it on my list to read for so long..don't know why I didn't get to it, but I'm glad now I did. Great work!
weemcg33 chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
Another totally awesome story. In guessing this one was the story you mentioned about hurting Steve with a rebar? LOL you certainly put that man through the ringer, and I have to admit I absolutely adore you for it ;)
Dr P is awesome, Steve needs someone like her to keep him in line.
Loved the banter between Danny and Steve, always makes me laugh.
Thanks again for the awesome read, your stories are keeping me going!
Ashlynnn3 chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
This is awesome! I loved it keep up the good work️
R.U. Lisnin chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Really awesome story!
Dlawrence chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Great story / I totally enjoyed the story
Craftygirl11 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
I loved this story. I loved the banter between them and i think you did a great job on this story.

Your right the way to communicate by doing letters on other people's back does actually work. I actually tried that on my sister and we made a game of story was pretty funny also. I had a few good laughs while reading it. Hope that you stick close to writing more 5-0 stories.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
LOVE IT!
GreenEyes09 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Great story thanks
francis2 chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
I so totally loved this story. Started with chapter 1 and couldn't stop until I had the last one. So you don't get a review for every chapter this time. Doesn't mean it wasn't good, just to the contrary.
FlamMabel chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Awesome story. I was glad I finally got a chance to catch up and to be able to log on and review. Funny about the writing thing. my mom and I used to do that. We'd spell out words on each other's backs and then have to guess what we said.

Great work as usual and I look forward to your next undertaking. :)
wcfan chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Who knew Dr. P was so easily bribed? I would have hold for more than pizza.

The scene in the cemetery was really moving. Steve needed that. He didn't seem to deal with his father's death all that much except for when he delves in the evidence that was left behind.

I love that you brought up the whole democracy thing.
blah1blah1blah1 chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
I loved the ending. You wrapped everything up beautifully, and Danny's sudden "amnesia" at the end was great.

Thank you for the story!