Reviews for Cat Fall In Love
Jade Rojo chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
wow.. that isogai made me worried when he made Souichi so tired...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
MORE! 333
tineri talentati chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Aww. This is actually a really good idea!
zeke899 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Please pretty PLEASE *gets on virtual knees* PLEASEEEEE update! I will give you a cookie! *gives cookie*
From Hero To Shadow chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
So far I love it! Keep up the good work :)
Don't Preach chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Hey Fantasy,

So delighted to see a new chapter! I really like how your approaching this. The tease at the start of the chap was fun and everybody seems very IC.

Poor Souichi. I can just imagine his horror at having to wear that pink maid's costume. Isogai is such a rascal, just like in the manga, I love it. Also am relishing all the ear twitches and tail flicks. Neko Souichi is pretty adorable.

This was a great read and I hope you will have a chance to update soon. I am very anxious to see how you plan to have the blond neko meet Morinaga.

Until the next chapter, thanks for writing!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Hmm...soooo when does Mori get into the picture?

Ahh I understand preparing for University. Real life issues suck don't they? I've been trying to write the fith chapter of an original, trying to get to the sixth, which I am very excited about, but can't because Uni and my part-time job are in the way :(

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oooo I want to see where this goes :D. I've been reading Catsukoi, and the Neko craze has gotten a hold of me :P please please pleeeeeaaassseeee write more? :D
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hmph. So good, so far.

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is the way it is written, btw. Otherwise, there is no world.

The story, so far, is pretty good. However, I am wondering why Isogai is buying Socchan. Seems things will be happening. Hehe!
PervVamp2561 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh Nice

I Love This Pls Update Soon _
xFang's Angelx chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Please update soon!
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
NO! U tooks my idea! DX I have other fics I have to do before I could write it! Oh well, mine is a bit different anyways so I'm still going to write it. ;p

anyways, cute story so far.
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hooray! So excited to see this new story Fantasy. And thank you for the acknowledgement.

I love Tyrant and have been looking for something like this for a long time.

I think the set up is great and think it's great how you have drawn from the canon elements to create the nekos history. The bit about the arsonist was great. Glad to know Tomoe and Kanoko are in good homes.

I think neko Souichi is splendid, all his tail lashes and twitching ears and hisses make him see so seems totally IC.

Wow, it's so interesting that Isogai is the one to buy Souichi. Now I am so curious to see how Souichi and Morinaga will meet. I also am dying to know about the blond necko's earlier trauma. Argghh the suspense!

"Since my friend got a Neko, I thought to get one too and follow the fad. Nekos for men is becoming extremely popular at the moment."

The idea of nekos as a fad is great, that happens with animals in the real world and is always to the detriment of the species or breed it seems.

I don't know if it annoys you when people do this or not, but I noticed the following typos. I always appreciate it myself when someone points it out to me, but if it bothers you let me know and I'll stop.

display," wined the young (whined)

his brother whne they were sold (when)

Nekos for men is becoming (are)

if he is wanted there?"(should there be a "not" in this sentence?)

deep hcested growl, (chested)

Anyway, what a great start! I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next. Please update soon! And thank you so much for writing this!