Reviews for Cat Fall In Love
Lovely Fox-Kit chapter 5 . 9/29
Can't wait for more, I like what I've read so far.
Merryneko chapter 5 . 5/24
I really love this story, and I was so hyped when you started updating again, please don't stop omo
anabelaportal chapter 1 . 5/21
I find it very interesting this story , I hope you to continue please ! *-*
Yey! I'm so glad you picked this up again :)
Kage no Getsuei chapter 5 . 5/10
Yay! You continued it! I like the world you're building up. Poor Souichi... It's ok now. Big bad Isogai won't be able to torture you now. Only your conflicting emotions about a certain dark haired man will be the cause of a whole world of uncertainty. lol! Please continue! Can't wait to read more!
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 5/5
still too short.. Love this story though... I want to see how Souichi accepts Tetsuhiro.. !
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 4/28
too short !
Jade Rojo chapter 3 . 4/6
yay !
Jade Rojo chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
wow.. that isogai made me worried when he made Souichi so tired...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
MORE! 333
tineri talentati chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Aww. This is actually a really good idea!
zeke899 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Please pretty PLEASE *gets on virtual knees* PLEASEEEEE update! I will give you a cookie! *gives cookie*
From Hero To Shadow chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
So far I love it! Keep up the good work :)
Don't Preach chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Hey Fantasy,

So delighted to see a new chapter! I really like how your approaching this. The tease at the start of the chap was fun and everybody seems very IC.

Poor Souichi. I can just imagine his horror at having to wear that pink maid's costume. Isogai is such a rascal, just like in the manga, I love it. Also am relishing all the ear twitches and tail flicks. Neko Souichi is pretty adorable.

This was a great read and I hope you will have a chance to update soon. I am very anxious to see how you plan to have the blond neko meet Morinaga.

Until the next chapter, thanks for writing!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Hmm...soooo when does Mori get into the picture?

Ahh I understand preparing for University. Real life issues suck don't they? I've been trying to write the fith chapter of an original, trying to get to the sixth, which I am very excited about, but can't because Uni and my part-time job are in the way :(

Can't wait for the next chapter :)