Reviews for StarCrossed Lovers: Tokyo Tune Ups
guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
update
guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
update
guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
update soon great story
krisle chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
when is the next chapter going to be here.
meri24 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
computer-angel28 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Yaaay I was able to catch up just before the epilogue gets to be posted! Hahaha. I really had so much fun reading this fic and right now I'm saddened that it's finally coming to an end. :(
Im looking forward to reading more of your Dotty fics. Is this the final story of your StarCrossed Lovers series or is there any chance for another sequel? Please update soon and thank you so damn much for sharing this sequel to us! Cheers!
computer-angel28 chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Oh yeah! Women definitely rock! Let them guys handle all the fistfights and the likes but leave it all up to the women to handle all the gunslinging action! Awesome chapter. Thanks!
computer-angel28 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter! I just hope Dom and Letty would get to have more moments with their daughter cause that's just so sweet. :) thanks for sharing!
computer-angel28 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Awww! Brian and Mia are just so sweet! I hope they'd get married soon. OR MAYBE, I was hoping more for a double wedding! I wish Dom would come to his senses and just ask Letty to marry him. I bet that would be one hell of an adrenaline-packed wedding!lol
computer-angel28 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
This is getting more and more exciting! Thanks for this chapter!
computer-angel28 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I like how you portrayed the internal battle between the Ride-or-Die Letty and the maternal-type Letty. I hope the plan wouldn't go awry. Thanks for this chapter! :)
computer-angel28 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I love the fact that you thoroughly explained (and maybe even researched) the karaoke culture in Japan. I could say that it's pretty much like what we have here in tue Philippines. When I got to the part where it's finally Dom's turn, I can't help thinking of Vin Diesel when he sang Rihanna's stay in the karaoke (have you seen that vid?). One of the best renditions ever!lol.
I love this chapter, thanks man!
computer-angel28 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Wow! I love their adventures! Are those places (especially the resto The Lockup) for real?! Now I wanna go spend a holiday in Japan. Lol! Wonderful place. Great chapter. Thanks for sharing!
computer-angel28 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This is one of the best Dotty family scenes ever!
Crap! I really thought that both couples, Dom & Letty and Brian & Mia, were already married in this fic. Now I'm sure that I got everything mixed up since i went back and scanned StarCrossed lovers: Berlin Blues just to make sure. How stupid of .
Thanks for this awesome chapter!
computer-angel28 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Holy crap! All this time I thought Mia and Brian were already married. I think I'm now mixing up all the fics that i've read

Nice chapter! Thanks!