Reviews for StarCrossed Lovers: Tokyo Tune Ups
sassymelissa chapter 15 . 6/9
Love it omg it's good can't wait to read the next one
Firefly-class chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Good ending!
Mialovesyou chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Awe! I loved this, it was so cute! And the naked baby lmao! That sounds like something I would do lol... This was a really great story.
MsShashaD chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
It's amazing how much I remember of this story. Glad it finally got a nice ending. Thanks.
Dom-Letty chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I love it xx :)
Dom-Letty chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
I know you haven't updated in almost 2 years but I just read these two stories and love them so much and would love if you posted an epilogue! Pleeeeassseeee

guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
update
guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
update
guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
update soon great story
krisle chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
when is the next chapter going to be here.
meri24 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
computer-angel28 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Yaaay I was able to catch up just before the epilogue gets to be posted! Hahaha. I really had so much fun reading this fic and right now I'm saddened that it's finally coming to an end. :(
Im looking forward to reading more of your Dotty fics. Is this the final story of your StarCrossed Lovers series or is there any chance for another sequel? Please update soon and thank you so damn much for sharing this sequel to us! Cheers!
computer-angel28 chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Oh yeah! Women definitely rock! Let them guys handle all the fistfights and the likes but leave it all up to the women to handle all the gunslinging action! Awesome chapter. Thanks!
computer-angel28 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter! I just hope Dom and Letty would get to have more moments with their daughter cause that's just so sweet. :) thanks for sharing!
computer-angel28 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Awww! Brian and Mia are just so sweet! I hope they'd get married soon. OR MAYBE, I was hoping more for a double wedding! I wish Dom would come to his senses and just ask Letty to marry him. I bet that would be one hell of an adrenaline-packed wedding!lol