Reviews for Time Enough and Life
I like, it, very much.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
i liked this
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I liked this very much. I'm hoping there is a sequel out there somewhere.
kirallie chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
It was great! So obviously Ianto's immortaity is different since he is still hurt when Jack comes back and heals very fast. Wonder what species they found his cryo pod from. Wish it was longer!
Native child chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I'm always on the lookout for happy ending Torchwood fics, and I really enjoyed this one. this one just made me happy, especially the part where Jack and Ianto might have forever thanks to something Torchwood had done. And the still unsolved mystery gives it that hint of possible reality. Too many fics try to answer everything, and that never happens in Torchwood. All in all, well done. A sequel would be good! Hint hint
rancid aluminum chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Heartbreaking yet lovely at the same time. Jack's line about having forever and it not being long enough was beautiful. There are plenty of immortal Ianto fics out there, but it's rare to find one as clever and believable as this, and even more rare to read one so well thought out and true to character.
rancid aluminum chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Brilliant chapter in an already intriguing story. I love the political aspect to Ianto's job, how well it suits him, and how cleverly it's written.

-Also the bit about Jack watching Ianto strip all night. :)
Draechaeli chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Interesting story. That was definately not what thought of when I read the summary. Very good.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I wasn't expecting this quick of a conclusion; however the emotional beats were satisfying.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Now they know what they're looking for and Owen has some alien/future tech to help, I wonder what they will make of the DNA or RNA extras.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
One of the things I like about the on-going mystery part of the story is that we can't be sure if something was done to Ianto or if Ianto is like this "naturally" like as in a Highlander Crossover or something related to partial or full alien origins that Ianto may be ignorant of. Also enjoying the relationship parts.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Good chapter. I liked how you showed that strong, strategic Ianto could also be vulnerable. I like how you are starting to show Jack's POV on the relationship - and that there is one as far as he's concerned - he just can't say it. Finally, Iiked your "Ida" as TW archivist answer to an NCIS Abby.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Really enjoying your different "door number 3" choice. The Electro information may be a back-door for the story editors to bring Ianto back at some time, or if they had a normal season 3, maybe they would have followed up on it themselves.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Nice! I love this because it flows so easily and the plot is believable yet imaginative. Great job!
mardar chapter 6 . 3/1/2012